Ch 75 [Worry for the Future]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

It was later in the night; I had been out on the town making more preperation's for a possible Demonic Invasion, deep down I knew it was still highly likely that it would happen so I might as well be prepared, right? Anyway, I was at the house where my Mother wanted to speak with me in private. I wasn't sure what she wanted to speak with me about, but I shouldn't keep her waiting, it'd be really disrespectful especally since she's my Mother and all. I went to her room and knocked on the door to get her attention.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Kiyoko:"Who is it?"

Junichi:"It's me. May I come in? You wanted to speak with me after all."

Kiyoko:"Come in."

I walked into her room and sat down beside her. She had a serious aura around her and it made me a little uneasy but I wanted to her what she had to say.

Junichi:"So, what did you want to talk about?"

Kiyoko:"Well, *Sigh* I-I just wanted to ask if you're really happy with, Yukana."

Junichi:"Huh? Why do you ask?"

Kiyoko:"If you remember, she kind of lead that, Dai guy to you and lead to you getting hurt badly and almost dying and to be honest, she's not the most modist girl around. What I'm trying to say is, are you really hapoy with her? Is she really the right one for you?"

Well, I guess this is what she wanted to talk about. She's concerned for my future and my love life, but why is she so concerned about that? It's my life, I should have full control over my life.

Junichi:"Why're you so concerned about that? Beside's, I'm sure she didn't mean to get me hurt. The guy was an agent for my Brother after all."

She seemed pretty upset by my responce, she's pretty dead set on me leaving, Yame-San. But sadly, I'd have to go against her this time.

Junichi:"If you want me to break up with, Yame-San. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be breaking up with her."

Kiyoko:"Zephy,-

-Do you really believe that she has no responcibility?"

Junichi:"She does hold some responcibility! But she's owned up to it since then, why can't you just let that go?"

Kiyoko:"Zephy,-

-I'm sorry. I'm just worried that she'll end up hurting you, or worse, getting you killed. I'm so sorry."

Junichi:(Ah shit! Gotta fix this fast, I didn't mean to upset her.):"Listen, Mother. You don't have to be sorry, it's just who you are. You're always worrying about you children, but-

-It woulf break my heart, if I say both you and Yame-San sad

-It woulf break my heart, if I say both you and Yame-San sad. I love you both with all of my heart and it would kill me to see you two hate each other."

Kiyoko:"Z-Zephy. Y-Your right, I know I've treated, Yukana unjustly and I need to accept that you're growing up. I'll do my best to build a better relationship with her, maybe I'll see if I can get her to come over so we can talk a bit."

Junichi:"Whenever you want, Mother. I love you."

Kiyoko:"I love you too, Zephy."

We wraped our arm's around each other and hugged for a good two minute's.

Kiyoko:"*Giggle*-

-You're still such a little cuddle bug

-You're still such a little cuddle bug. I'm sure, Yukana will appriciate it."

I know that no matter how old I.get, I'm always going to be stuck as her little "Zephy". God I still hate that nickname, but I'll be stuck with it as long as I live. But I won't have it any other way.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]