Ch 80 [New Morning]

[Art is not mine]

Yukana's P.O.V

*Yawn* Man, what a night. So I lost my virginity last night to, Junichi and it was one hell of a night. We were up until late and finished all of the Elder Scroll's movie's before we fell asleep; since my Parents are still gonna be out of town for the rest of the week I'll see if he want's to stay over for the week. Now that me and Junichi have taken the next step in our relationship we're feeling a bit closer, we're now even showering together which is a good thing I guess.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi.-

-Do you think we'll be doing this again?"

Junichi:"Likely, as long as you're fine with it."

Yukana:"*Giggle* I'm more then fine with showering together with you anytime."

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Yukana:"Who is it?"

Ranko:"It's just me, may I come in?"

Yukana:"Sure."

Huh, that's pretty un-usual. Usually she enter's regardless of what I say, Hell most time's she doesn't even knock before she enter's. Maybe she's finally starting to respect my privacy? But I'm thinking she likely tried to do the say with, Yui or Nene and got hit for it: honestly I'm pretty close to doing the same if she keep's doing that.

Ranko:"Yo! How're you two doing?"

Junichi:"Fine."

Yukana:"We're good, we just got out of the shower. What about you, Ranko?"

Ranko:"Doin' fine."

We began to talk before we heard, Junichi's phone start going off. Hell, his notification theme was actually pretty cool too.

Yukana:"Junichi, you're phone's going off."

Junichi:"*Dying Inside*-

-Dear god why?"

Yukana:"What's wrong, Junichi?"

Junichi:"My Friend's just texted me. I wanna fuckin' die now."

Ranko:"What'd they say?"

Junichi:"Not gonna say, but I'm going to go beat them down for this."

Yukana:"Before you go.-

-Now go kick some ass

-Now go kick some ass. See you later tonight."

Junichi:"See you later, Yukana. Love you."

Yukana:"Love you too, Junichi."

He suited up and left the house looking for his Friend's who he was likely going to beat up. Next thing's next though, Ranko had to ask a weird question.

Ranko:"So.....you and him have some fun last night?"

Yukana:"Eh!? Why would you ask something like that!? You don't even have proof that we even did anything."

Ranko:"You're completely naked right now, only in a towel."

Yukana:"I've done this for a couple year's now, that doesn't prove a thing."

Ranko:"What about the fact that you're clothes are on the floor."

Yukana:"Um....I can explain?"

Ranko:"Explain the used condom in the trash."

Yukana:".......Okay, I admit it. We did...do it last night. Just don't make it a huge deal, okay?"

Ranko:"Okay, I just wanted to know the truth. Anyway, any plan's for movie's tonight?"

Yukana:"I'm thinkin' the Hellspawn trilogy. It's been a while and I've really wanted to rewatch them for a while now. The reboot's coming out soon, even though we only got the third movie about ten month's ago, I don't really see the point in a reboot really."

Ranko:"Neither do I, Yukana. But maybe it'll be good?"

Yukana:"Why did you have to say that? Almost all reboot's to movies are complete shit and I have zero intention on ever watching the Hellspawn Reboot."

Ranko:"You really should, maybe you'll like it."

Yukana:"Ugh, you're paying for the ticket's."

Ranko:"I can live with that. Any plan's for today?"

Yukana:"Not yet. I'll probably be streaming later. Other then that I'm not sure."

Ranko:"How 'bout we head out to the store for a bit. Maybe we'll find something useful for our band?"

Yukana:"Sure. Let me get dressed."

Okay, I'm dragging this on long enough.....I wonder what, Junichi's doing?

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]