Ch 10 [Night Over]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Well, tonight's going to be intresting. My girlfriend is going to be spending the night at my place, and my mother took my sister to visit our great-grandmother so we'd be alone all night. I'm going to try my best to be a good host, so wish me luck.

Junichi:"So...,-

-This is our living room

-This is our living room. The restroom is up that hall and to the right, if you need anything just say so."

Yukana:"Thank you. So, do you have any hobbies?"

Junichi:"Well, i play video game's and read book's. I've also been working on fixing my father's old motorcycle. Biological father anyway."

Yukana:"Hm, can i see it?"

Junichi:"Sure, follow me."

I lead her to the garage so she could see the motorcycle i'd been working on. My father, Zagreus made it himself and named it the "Hellcycle". It was pretty well made, but it was almost completely destroyed when my home was attacked by those people. Luckly, i was only maybe a week away before it's finally finished.

Junichi:"So,-

-What do you think?"

Yukana:"Hm, look's pretty cool. Would you take me for a ride when it's finished?"

Junichi:"Sure, i wouldn't mind. I'll let you know when i'm finished with it."

After i showed off my father's motorcycle we went back into the main house and played some video game's for a while until we decided to get something to eat, we ended up ordering some pizza for dinner and watched some movies while we ate. We mostly watched the pokémon movies but we also watched some horror and action movies. We also watched, Yame-San's favorite movie titled, "Hellspawn: In the Demon's Hand" it was an action movie set around the time of the eighties during an "Invasion of Evil", the main character's have to fight off the force's of Hell to survive. It's apparently the third movie in the trilogy and from what, Yame-San say's it's the best in the trilogy.