Ch 53 [Ransom]

[Art is not mine]

Zephyrus' P.O.V

It's time to leave the ransom video. Somehow, Yame-San convinced me to use, Kurihama-San and he unborn Child as ransom for my Brother to get my Father's Devil Sword back from him. I hate having to do something lile this, but we all have to bend the rule's sometime's. We're gonna be filming a ransom video to get his attention and hope he give's in and hand's over the Devil Sword.

Zephyrus:"Are we rolling?"

Shizune:"Rolling!"

Zephyrus:"Hey, Orion. Sorry it took me so long to respond. But I've got an offer that I don't think you can refuse. Our Father's Devil Sword."

I picked up, Kurihama and pressed my gun against her stomach and issued the threat.

Zephyrus:"For the life of your Child! You have the offer: now we wait for your responce. They're live's are in your hand's, do they live? Or do they die? It's up to you."

Nene cut the recording after I issued my threat, and trust me: he saw it.

Orion's P.O.V

Well this is pretty scary, my Brother, Zephyrus just sent me a video that not only informed me that I had an unborn Child, but that my Child and Karin's lives were now in my hand's. I didn't think he'd go this far as to threaten the life of an unborn Child: but I suppose I'm the one who taught him to do that. Guess it's all come back to bite me in the ass, kinda funny when you think about it. But regardless, my Kin is now in trouble and I have to act. I don't want to do this, but I'll have to give in to him.

Orion:"Retrive the Devil Sword."

Cultist:"What do you need it for, Master?"

Orion:"I will be surrendering it to, Zephyrus."

Cultist:"What!? Why!?"

Orion:"He has taken, Karin. I have to get her back. This is the only way. Do not try to second guess my order's."

They retrieved the Sword and I informed him of where I wanted to meet him. God help me with this.

Zephyrus' P.O.V

We got the message. It's time to reap the benefit's. God I'm hoping this work's. We met up at the place he set up for the trade; I hate having to throw my moral's away for a mission, but we all have to throw some dirt on the rule's sometime's. We had a couple people here with us. Keigo had a Rifle, Shinpei had his Sword, Minoru....didn't have jack-shit, Ranko had a Knife and pistol, Kashī-San was hiding behind, Ranko. Nene had a Knife and Yame-San had her Sword and duel Pistol's. We were ready for a fire fight if thing's went south, but hopefully we won't have to go that far. After a couple minute's, my Brother and his Cult arrived for the trade.

Orion:"Hm.-

-You're rather well armed for this

-You're rather well armed for this. I don't blame you for that; but you know why I'm here. You asked for the Devil Sword, here you go.-

-Now hand her over

-Now hand her over."

This is our Father's Devil Sword without a doubt, but it feel's....stronger? I noticed that the Blade was longer and it was definantly stronger. Why did he imbue it if it would need to be sacrificed to open the gate's to Nekravol? But in the end it's the same Sword and we've got it back. So in return, he can have, Kurihama-San back.

Zephyrus:"A deal is a deal and I'm a man of my word. Take her, and piss off."

Karin:"Master!"

Huh. He's actually showing some level of emotion with her: maybe it's only because she's pregnant with his child? I don't know, but in the end we won.

Zephyrus:"Hold it."

Orion:"Hm?"

Zephyrus:"If the Sword has to be sacrificed to open the gate's of Nekravol, then why did you Imbue it with more power?"

I guess he didn't want to answer my question. He threw down a smoke grenade and disappeared. There's something fishy going on and I need to find out what the hell's going on. But I'll take a win where ever I can get one, and that's good enough for me.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, Sayonara]

{I'm so sorry that this took so long to upload}