Ch 15 [Late to School]

[Art is not mine]

Yukana's P.O.V

Well this is weird. Junichi's not at school today, and that's not usually like him. Well today I also had a talk with some girl named, Nene who apparently was an old Friend of, Junichi. She wasn't happy that I was his girlfriend but she eventually ran off looking upset. I'll have to talk to her later, but anyway when school was about maybe a half hour from letting out he finally showed up.

Yukana:"Junichi, where have you been? School's about to let out."

Junichi:"Got a little wrapped up with other event's

Junichi:"Got a little wrapped up with other event's. Sorry i couldn't be here before hand."

Yukana:"It's fine. We really didn't get taught anything today anyway. Wanna go sit down?"

Junichi:"If you want to. I don't mind."

The two of us sat down on a bench where i listened to why he was so late to school. Turn's out he fought with his brother again, and this time he apparently got some kind of an upper hand. He say's he lost the fight but i think he won. If the guy ran off then, Junichi won by default. Anyway, he explained to me what he had been planning when it came to enevitably having to kill his own brother. I understand why he's planning it but i know deep down he doesn't want this, that's his own blood he'll be killing but what his brother's planning, i can kinda see some level of justification in it.

Yukana:"Maybe you need some time to take your mind off it? If you want,-

-You can come stay at my place for the night and we could watch some more movie's if that'd get your mind off of it

-You can come stay at my place for the night and we could watch some more movie's if that'd get your mind off of it."

Junichi:"If you don't mind it. I'll just have to let my mother know before i leave. Hopefully i don't have to worry about your parents wanting to kill me."

Yukana:"*Chuckle* My mom's going to be out of town on business and my dad always goes with her. The only thing we have to worry about is having to call my dad to figure out where he is when he get's lost."

Junichi:"He get's lost alot?"

Yukana:"That's an understatment. You could swear he did it on purpose. But that's about all we have to worry about anything."

Junichi:"If you'd like; i could take you on my motorcycle. I finally got it working again."

Yukana:"Sure. We'll drop by your house so you can get some overnight stuff, then we'll head to my place. Is that alright?"

Junichi:"Of course."

After a little while, school finally let out and we started leaving. Junichi took us to his place where he got some overnight stuff. It was mostly the bare minimum of what he would need, hell my overnight kit is full of snack's and movie's and stuff like that. Oh well, i have plenty of movie's for us to watch and i have more then enough snack's for us to munch on while we watch the movie's. I'm also gonna see if he want's to be part of a video. I'm going to be playing a new horror game that came out recently, I wonder what, Junichi will think about it. Let's hope, Ranko doesn't try and mess with us.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]