Ch 16 [Her House]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Well today's been intresting. I woke up to my childhood Friend on top of me, fought my brother at the museum and now I'm going to spend the night at my Girlfriend's house. That's pretty weird, right? Anyway, after we got to her house she wanted to go get something for dinner. So we dropped off our stuff and went to go get something to eat, we ended up going to get sushi which she said was her favorite food. I myself wasn't much of a fan of sushi but it couldn't hurt to try it again. We did have dinner and i did try sushi again but i still wasn't a fan. Anyway, we started back home when two guy's stepped out in front of us and started flirting with, Yame-San.

Flirty Guy 1:"Hey Cutie. How 'bout you come home with me and have a "Good Time"?"

Flirty Guy 2:"Yeah, we'll treat you very nicely. *Pervy Chuckle*."

Yukana:"Hey,-

-Could you please back off? I'm already with someone

-Could you please back off? I'm already with someone. And you two are making me really uncomfortable."

Flirty Guy 1:"Aw come on. Who know's, you might like it?"

Junichi:"Hey buddy, I would suggest you back off. I don't exactly like it when a duo of dickwad's flirt with my girlfriend, so if you'd like to avoid being sent to the hospital I would you should walk away."

Flirty Guy 2:"How about you just fuck off, jackass. Who said we needed to consider how you felt? For all you know, she actually want's to get it from us."

Junichi:"Doubtful. She said you were making her uncomfortable, and i don't like it when she's in a situation that make's her uncomfortable."

I moved my shirt up to reveal my pistol's. That struck enough fear into them so that they would run off, I'd like to see them try that stunt again.

Yukana:"Thank you, Junichi.-

-I hate it when people like that are always trying to hook up with me

-I hate it when people like that are always trying to hook up with me. I'm not that type of girl, and i never will be."

Junichi:"Yeah, people like that really get on my nerve's."

Yukana:"Heh, let's go home."

We got on my motorcycle and drove back to her house and she ended up live streaming a new horror game that came out recently. I sat on the couch with her but didn't really speak much. I only spoke whenever she directly asked me a question. She streamed for about two and a half hour's before she decided to end the stream, and she decided to show me something which was a secret that not even, Ranko knew about her.

Yukana:"Well, I actually can't read without glasses."

Junichi:"Hm, would you be okay with me seeing you wearing your glasses?"

Yukana:"Sure, I'll go get them."

She got up and went to her room where she likely had her reading glasses. I have to be honest, i never thought she would need glasses. But i guess you never really know a person until you get some time alone with them. Don't take that out of context. Anyway, she finally came back with her glasses on.

Yukana:"So,-

-What do you think, Junichi?"

Junichi:"You look great, they make you look much more....mature, if that's the right word I'm looking for."

Yukana:"Thank's. Anyway, my mom's gonna call soon. She'll probably want to meet you so let's make sure we look our best."

Junichi:"Alright, I'll do my best."

It's been a pretty odd day, but all in all, a pretty good day. Maybe tomorrow would also be good?

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]