Ch 22 [Mother's Worry]

[Art is not mine]

Kiyoko's P.O.V

It's been a while since i actually spent time with my Friend's, since, Hinami wanted to go spend the night with my Mother, I thought it would be a good chance to go hang out with my Friend's. We decided that we'd go to a hot spring so we could all talk and relax. It's a place that I've actually gone to a couple time's to relax, they have more then a hot spring: they guve massage's and more but I like the hot spring the most. Anyway's, after we arrived we got in the hot spring and talked about anything we could really think of.

Tsuzura:"Man, Work's a pain in my ass. Can't wait until I get that dream job I'm applying for, I've put the time into the collage course's and they're saying I'm a good choice for the job, wish me luck."

Yuriko:"Well good luck, at least my husband work's. Guy I was with before him was a jobless drunk bum. What about you, Kiyoko? How's life been with you and the Kid's?"

Kiyoko:"Well, it's been pretty normal, i guess. I got a promotion at work, now I'm the full manager. Maybe soon I'll climb a little higher up that ladder?"

Tsuzura:"Hell yeah, you go girl. So, how's, Junichi and Hinami been?"

Kiyoko:"Hinami's been doing great, she's been getting really good grade's thank's to, Junichi. He's a really good teacher. But...."

Yuriko:"But what?"

Kiyoko:"I-

-I really can't tell how, Junichi really is

-I really can't tell how, Junichi really is. He's a tough book to read, and he's only better at that. I'm worried that I haven't been a good enough Mother to him."

Yuriko:"What?-

-Being entirely honest, I would kill to have a Mother like you

-Being entirely honest, I would kill to have a Mother like you. You're always putting them before yourself and you always make sure they're both safe. You do everything a Mother would do, but you also do what a Father should do. What make's you think your a bad Mother?"

Kiyoko:"Well, I've been trying to keep his entire previous life a secret from him. I've been trying to stop him from going to place's I know have some kind of evidence of his old Parents and Family,-