Ch 70 [Planning for Battle]

[Art is not mine]

Zephyrus' P.O.V

Today I had to go speak with, Nyx so we could plan ahead for the Battle against the Scarlet King; just in case we did end up having to fight against the Scarlet King and the armies of Nekravol. Honestly, I'm still a little worried that he'll still find a way up to our world. It's a scary thought, but we have to push forward no matter what: so long as we do that we'll be able to conqure the armies of Nekravol. Using my Amulet, I was able to teleport to her realm so we could discuse our plan of attack.

Zephyrus:"Oi, Nyx. I'm here to talk."

Nyx:"Greeting's, Zephyrus.-

-Ready for our discussion?"

Zephyrus:"Yeah, I am. What's our plan?"

Nyx:"If I were, Ares: I would've suggested brute force. Thankfully I am not that fool and I actually have a mind that function's properly. It'd be best for us to flank him from behind: catching him off guard will give us the advantage against him. If that work's we'll then use the Sun Flute to dispell the Scarlet Night and close the gate's to Nekravol. Once that's dispelled, his power will be cut by Ninety Nine percent leaving him vunerable to any type of Weapon."

Zephyrus:"And if that some how fail's?"

Nyx:"If that fail's, I will have the army use high-end explosive's to destroy the gate: cutting off his link to his Kingdom and his armies. It'll cut off around Eighty percent of his full power, so he'll still be weakened but not as much as plan A."

Zephyrus:"So we have a plan B.....But what if that also fail's?"

Nyx:"If all else fail's, I will put the entire world into a one thousand year sleep: just long enough for myself to seal the gate's to Nekrevol and dispose of the Demon's. Once it has been one thousand year's, everyone will wake up as if nothing ever happened. I will use their sleep as a mean's to wipe any and all memories of the Demonic Invasion."

Zephyrus:"You can do that!?"

Nyx:"*Chuckle* I'm one of the Strongest Goddesses to exist. Of course I have that power."

I kinda got a chuckle out of me. But I had to wonder, will any of these plan's work?

Nyx:"Having second thought's?"

Zephyrus:"Kinda,-

-Just wondering if this'll work or not

-Just wondering if this'll work or not."

Nyx:"Hm. "He who desires but act's not, breed's pestilence" William Blake;  Proverb's of Hell."

Zephyrus:"Huh!? You know William Blake?"

Nyx:"I know all literature. Which one of his poem's are your favorite? If you have one."

Zephyrus:"Hm. I'd have to say Auguries of Innocence is my favorite. I always enjoyed that one: my Mother love's his work so I have access to almost all of his work."

Nyx:"Heh. But you have a reason to be worried, it's a scary thing to be discusing a plan for a War, especially for your age. The only thing we can do his have trust in our plan and hope it work's."

Zephyrus:"I understand. I'm going to go home, I need to plan ahead for any other event's related to this Battle. Wish me luck."

Nyx:"If you need my help at all, you know where I am."

Zephyrus:"Thank you, Lady Nyx."

I teleported back to my home and sat down at my desk then went to work.

Zephyrus:(*Deep Sigh*-

-This'll be difficult, but what hasn't beeen difficult these passed few year's? I'll put in every peice of effort I have in my body to get this done. First thing's first, I need Power Armor for my Friend's. Let's get to work!!)

Let the building begin.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]