Ch 46 [Fallen]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

*Sigh* I couldn't hate today any worse. I just saw, Yame-San with someone else and seemingly not giving a shit. I tried to ignore it but it's started to get to me. She told me she'd text me last night but she ignored me completely: I tried to get her to tell me if I did something wrong but she never said anything. I was pretty upset and I was also trying to keep myself from saying something I'd regret.

Junichi:(*Angry Exhale* What the fuck did I do wrong for her to ignore me? Maybe, Shinpei was right about her. Maybe she really did just want to mess with me.....huh? Am I....crying? Damnit; why did I have to screw up like this?)

Yukana:"Junichi!"

Junichi:(Shit! Close your heart, quickly!)

Yukana:"Morning, Junichi!"

Junichi:(Huh. You were completely ignored me yesterday and even got upset when J asked if I did something wrong:-

-But now you're acting all happy? Do you hate me that much?):"Yesterday."

Yukana:"Hm?-

-What about yesterday?"

Junichi:"What were you doing yesterday?"

Yukana:"I was hanging out with Friend's yesterday. Is everything okay?"

Junichi:"No. I say you with, Mitarai yesterday and from the look's of it you two were more then Friend's. Right now, I'm not sure I want to talk right now. *Sigh* Who am I even kidding? It's not like you care anyway; I'm going to go kill Demon's, bye."

Before she even had a chance to respond, I transformed into my Demonic form and flew toward's the Badland's. Did I let my emotion's get the better of me? Yes. Yes I did. I should've just stood in bed today. I was about to land, but of course that couldn't be easy. I was essentually shot out of the air. When I landed, I saw, Yame-San's Spear and the Scarlet King's Blade lodged into my torso.