Ch 23 [A Gift for Mother]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

It's been about an hour since I got home: I was currently making a gift for my Mother with the crystal's I found in the cave that my Father's Sword was hidden. The crystal's were of Angelic origin and it could be made to create almost everything, even though I only had a couple crystal I still had other material's to build with like Steel and some other thing's. I could hear that she had arrived back home, so I finished it up and put it in a box really quickly. I hope she like's it.

Kiyoko:"Zephyrus, I'm home! I'm going to go to the store for some item's really quick. Do you wanna come with?"

Junichi:"Yeah, just give me a minute."

I got my boot's on and went down stair's with the box. I wanted her to see it as soon as possible.

Kiyoko:"Oh, what's in the box?"

Junichi:"It's a gift, I want you to open it."

Kiyoko:"Oh my, thank you."

She opened the box and saw the item I made just for her.

Kiyoko:"Oh,-

-It's so beautiful

-It's so beautiful."

Junichi:"I call it the Dawnfang. It's made with Angelic crystal's and Steel. I wanted to make something special for you as a "Thank you" for raising me. I know it must've been pretty tough raising a Child while you were only a teenager, so I made this for you."

Kiyoko:"Thank you, Zephie. I'll hold it close to me for the rest of my life."

Junichi:(Oh god please don't call me that.):"I'm glad you like it."

Kiyoko:"Hey, Sweetie. How long has it been since we trimmed your hair?"

Junichi:"About a month, maybe fourty five day's?"

Kiyoko:"I thought so, that's why I'm wondering how your hair got so long?"

Junichi:"Huh?"

I looked into the mirror and saw how much longer my hair was. Oh dear god how did this happen?

 Oh dear god how did this happen?

Junichi:"What. The. Hell?-

-How did this happen?"

Kiyoko:"Well,-

-I think you look great with the long hair

-I think you look great with the long hair."

Junichi:"Well, thank you. But I'll have to cut it soon. If I don't it'll get in the way if, Demon's attack."

Kiyoko:"I'll help you cut it when we get home if you want."

Junichi:"That's alright. I'll do it myself."

Kiyoko:"Okay, if you need help let me know."

I decided to tie up my hair before we got in the car, we drove to the store and picked up some stuff for dinner. But it couldn't be that easy, someone decided to try and flirt with my Mother. I guess I'm still a bit of a Mama's Boy, 'cause I didn't like this one bit.

Flirty Guy:"Hey sexy Mama. How 'bout i get your number? I think we'd make good "Star's" if you know what I mean."

Kiyoko:"Oh, I'm sorry but I'm not intrested."

Flirty Guy:"Aw, c'mon. Who know's, you might like it?"

Kiyoko:"Sorry, but I'm not intrested. Please leave me alone."

I decided to step in and try to intimidate him as best as I could. It worked better then I thought it would.

Junichi:"Hey, jackass. How about you stop flirting with my Mother and get lost. She's not intrested. If you keep going,-

-I'll turn you inside out

-I'll turn you inside out.":(Don't transform! Don't transform!)

Flirty Guy:"Y-Yo man, w-we're cool. I got it, I'll be leaving now."

Man, I've never seen someone run so fast in my life. Anyway, we got what we needed and went back home to make dinner. I really need to get control over my Demonic side and fast.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]