Ch 87 [The More the Merrier]

[Art is not mine]

Yukana's P.O.V

Yukana:"Okay it's pretty early now, I'm gonna wrap this up now. I'll see you tomorrow, bye!"

*Click*

Well that was quite the doozy. I've been streaming for the past nine hour's. I started streaming at Nine last night and now it's Six in the morning. I planned to meet two of my Friend's, Ayumi and Kokoro today and I didn't sleep at all last night! Oh well, an energy drink will have to do for now. Anyway, after a quick shower I hit the town to meet with my Friend's, it'll be a nice day I think.

Yukana:"Hey you two, I can see you!"

Ayumi:"*Chuckle*-

-Wasn't hiding. How're you this morning?"

Yukana:"Kinda iffy. Didn't sleep last night 'cause I was too busy streaming, but hey, I'm still good and full of energy."

Kokoro:"Remember what happened last time you said that? We had to drive you back home 'cause you passed out."

Yukana:"Yeah, I remember. Where's, Ciri? She hasn't been with you guy's recently."

Ayumi:"Yeah, she's been hunting Demon's in the Badland's for these past couple of week's so we haven't really gotten the chance to see her. But she'll be back tomorrow, I'll give you a call if you'd like me too."

Yukana:"Sure, anyway. We almost have everything we need for our Band, what else do we need?"

Ayumi:"Well first we need some more uniform's. And second of all."

She went on for about ten more minute's about what all else we'd need for our Band's Debut. It's still a lot and I'm not sure how much longer it's gonna take us to get the last of it, but hey, we're one step closer at least. After we got everything set in mind we wemt to the Mall where we did a buncha shopping for the equipment, and we got at least half of what all we needed, the rest was either bad quality or our of stock. While we were shopping for our equipment, the topic of my Relationship came up.

Ayumi:"So how is it, Yukana?"

Yukana:"What?"

Ayumi:"Being third wheel in your own Relationship. How's it feel?"

Yukana:"I will have you know, I am not the third wheel!! I am the first for everything and I always will be!!"

Kokoro:"Sheesh, no need to be so agressivee about it. It's just a joke."

Yukana:"Well don't make those joke's anymore. It's already a huge pain trying to keep the other three in check so they don't try anything stupid, so please don't joke like that anymore."

Ayumi:"Hm. Maybe you could have a shot with him too?"

Yukana:"Wha!? What the Hell are you thinking!? I said don't joke about that!!"

Ayumi:"Maybe I'm not joking, hmm. Would you deny us that, Yukana? After all, you're sharing him right now and we know it."

Yukana:"Hmph,-

-I fucking hate you, Ayumi

-I fucking hate you, Ayumi. I really do."

Kokoro:"Y-You don't have to allow it if you don't want to, Yukana. S-She's just joking after all! Right, Ayumi?"

Ayumi:"I'm slightly serious. I am curious about what it's like to be with a Devil. If you don't want us to intrude you could always send us a video of you two-"

Yukana:"That's not happening! Ugh, fine, I'll give you a chance, but one slip up and you're gone. Deal?"

Ayumi+Kokoro:"Deal."

Ayumi:"Now let's finish up our shopping then we'll go talk to Devil-Man."

Yukana:"His name is, Junichi or Zephyrus. Don't call him "Devil-Man"."

Kokoro:"How 'bout "Juni-Kun"?"

Yukana:"....Maybe."

Oh dear god help me. Give me both the strength and patience for this shit. 'Cause I'm gonna need it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]