Ch 38 [New Home]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Damnit, I let him get away. But at least my Family is safe, so that's a major plus. But we can't stay at the same house we used to be in, we have to change location's. When we returned to our soon to be old home to back, we saw that, Yame-San and the other's were still there.

Yukana:"Thank god you're okay, I would've gone after you if I had the key's to the car."

Junichi:"I'm glad you didn't, it was a pretty major fight between me and my Brother: he might've hurt you if you followed."

Ayumi:"But you made her a Sword and a Spear. Why make them if you don't want her using them?"

Junichi:"I never said that. But when it come's to my Brother, he's far to dangerous; he's slain thousand's of Demon's himself without a problem, I make's me think he won't do the same to the people I care about?"

Ayumi:"....Good point."

Kokoro:"Hey ma'am, is everything okay?"

Kiyoko:"Not really. We're gonna have to look for somewhere else to stay until we can get those people off of us. It shouldn't take to long, but we'll be spending the night in a hotel."

Yukana:"Well you might not have to. My Mom own's a real estate business, I could give her a call and get you hooked up with a new place tonight."

Kiyoko:"Oh, you're to kind, Miss Yame. We don't need the help, we'll be fine."

Ranko:"Oh, come on. It'll be fine, as long as you're a good home owner she'll be just fine with it. I live in a house that her Mom sold, they're pretty well-kept off the start."

It was a small back and forth, but my Mother ended up accepting the help, Yame-San offered. She made the call and talked to her Mother about getting us a new place: we don't need anything big. Just a small place we can sleep in.

Yukana:"Okie dokie, hop in the car and we'll take you to your new home."

Hinami:"Thank you nice lady!"

Yukana:"Aw, it's no problem. You're such a cutie."

Yame-San pinched, Hinami's cheek's. After that we got in our car's and followed, Yame-San. I'm still surprised she decided to help us in this capacity, I'll have to repay her as soon as possible. After about an hour or so we arrived at the house.

Yukana:"Here it is, everything already work's and it's also only a couple block's from my house

Yukana:"Here it is, everything already work's and it's also only a couple block's from my house. Here's my Mom's number if you have any question's; if you'd like we could help with moving the furniture too."

Junichi:"No, you've helped more then enough. Beside's, I can get it on my own. We don't have a lot anyway, take maybe two trip's at most."

Kokoro:"Okay, but if you change your mind, just call."