Ch 39 [Investigation's]

[Art is not mine]

Yukana's P.O.V

Ugh, this suck's so much. The Spear, Junichi made for me a while ago had gone missing. I was going to be interogating, Ranko and Karin because they were the last one's in my room. I just finished interogating, Ranko and was getting ready to interogate, Karin. God help me. Just have to stay strong, even if she cries. After I caught up to her I was ready to rip into her: she better be ready for this.

Yukana:"Karin!"

Karin:"Oh?-

-Hey, Yukana-Chan

-Hey, Yukana-Chan. How are you today?"

Yukana:"Not very good. I'd like to ask you a couple question's for you, and you better be ready to answer them."

Karin:"My ear's are open. Whatcha want to ask me?"

Yukana:"Something very fucking simple. Did you steal my Spear?"

Karin:"Wha!?-

-Are you seriously accusing me of stealing something!?"

Yukana:"Calm yourself, Karin. Give me a straight answer, now."

Karin:"No, I didn't take anything from you."

Yukana:"Then who the Hell took my Spear? You and Ranko were the last one's in my room where I had it stored, so who else could've stolen it?"

Karin:"I-I don't know who did it, honest to god I don't know."

Yukana:"Hm,-

-I think you know more then you're letting on

-I think you know more then you're letting on. Spit it out, Karin. Or I could just knock it out of you, that'd work too."

Just at that moment, with the threat of getting roughed up she confessed.

Karin:"Okay okay, I took it! I'm so sorry, Yukana-Chan; I just wanted something to remember you when you weren't around, *Choaked Sob*!"

Here we go again with the crying. I'm not letting her manipulate me with tear's again.

Yukana:"Quit the waterwork's, I'm not even mad that you took it; it's the precidence around it. If you just asked I would've let you borrow it without a second thought: do you not think before you act? What goes on in your head?"

She was mostly silent aside from some sobbing. This is starting to get a bit pathetic.

 This is starting to get a bit pathetic

Yukana:"Pathetic, seriously pathetic."

Karin:"*Sobbing* I-I'm so sorry, Yukana-Chan! I-I betrayed your trust like an idiot! *Sobbing*!"

For god sake's. I can see that she's trying to make me feel bad for yelling at her, but I really don't feel bad what so ever. She stole from me and now I caught her.

Yukana:"Suck it up. You'll be fine: give me back my Spear and apolagize, then we'll talk about making up. Until I see my Spear again, see ya.":(Thieving Bitch.)

I started walking back home after finishing up my interogation. While I was walking, I thought to myself.

Yukana:(If she's willing to lie about stealing from me, what else is she lying about? I should tell, Junichi that we should keep an eye on her.)

Texting

Yukana❤
{"Hey Junichi. We shoud be keeping an eye on, Karin. She just admited to stealing the Spear you made me."}

Junichi♥
{"Huh, I've also investigated my entire Friend group and I've got nothing out of them. I'll keep looking into everyone else as well as, Kurihama.}

Yukana❤
{"Okay, don't burn yourself out though. And get plenty of rest too, I'll text you in the morning."}

We said our goodbye's and called it a day. Karin's a pretty suspicious person; how am I only just now seeing it?

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]