Ch 76 [Confession's]

[Art is not mine]

Yukana's P.O.V

In all honesty, even though I've gotten over the whole thing of, Ranko possibly having feeling's for, Junichi; but I still wanted to know if she did at one point have feeling's for my Boyfriend.

Yukana:(Just remember, don't flip out. You don't have to worry about, Ranko taking, Junichi from you. Ranko has no power over your relationship.):"Ranko!"

Ranko:"Hey, Yukana. What's up?"

Yukana:"Just wanted to talk for a bit. Wanna go to the park?"

Ranko:"Sure."

We started toward's the park and I brought up the idea of, Ranko liking, Junichi again.

Yukana:"I know I've been pushing the question a lot, but I've been pretty worried that you're trying to take him from me."

Ranko:"Don't worry 'bout it, Yukana. I won't take you Boyfriend: I'm not that type of girl."

Yukana:"But if you had the chance, you have asked him out?"

Ranko:"If it was before he asked you out then maybe. If you two split up then it would still be no, I couldn't do that to you."

Yukana:"Heh, thank's, Ranko. It's nice to have a Friend like you. But I want you to be honest with me. Did you at one point have feeling's for, Junichi?-

-'Cause I've seen the way you look at him and me sometime's

-'Cause I've seen the way you look at him and me sometime's. You always look jealous about our relationship. I just want you to be honest with me, I won't even get mad, I promise."

She remained silent for a couple second's before she ended up actually responded to me. But she did respond with a rather sad remark.

Ranko:"At least you were lucky enough to get a somewhat decent Boyfriend. I've tried as hard as I could but not a shread of luck."

Yukana:"Sorry to hear that. Just remember that I'm always open to help you look for a good Boyfriend, that's what Friend's do, we help each other out when we need it."

Ranko:"I'm fine, Yukana. I'm serious, I'm done with trying romance, at least for now. I'm only focused on turning my Brother into a Human again, that's all that matter's to me for now."

Yukana:"Then I'll help you with that too! We're Friend's and we'll always be Friend's, so I'll help you in every way I can!"

She stood there for a couple second's, maybe a minute before she decided to crack a joke at my suspence.

Ranko:"Hm, anything you say?"

Yukana:"Anything, Ranko. Anything."

Ranko:"Hm,-

-How 'bout your Boyfriend?"

Yukana:"Ranko!-

-You know I didn't mean that!"

Ranko:"*Chuckle* You know I'm just playin' with you. Unless."

Yukana:"Ranko!-

-You're not getting my Boyfriend!"

Ranko:"*Laughter*! C'mon, I'm just messing around with ya. I would never do such a thing. Unless you wanted me to that is. *Giggle*."

Yukana:"Ugh!":(Hmph!.....What if she is serious? To be honest, I can't blame her. There aren't many decent men around Japan right now, maybe I could let this slide?):"You know, Ranko. I might be able to sort something out."

Ranko:"Hm?"

Yukana:"I guess we could.....share him so long as you know that I'm in charge."

Ranko:"*Choked Gasp* I was only kidding! But I guess if you insist we could try it, but if it doesn't work out, I'll just dip. Sound good?"

Yukana:"*Sigh* Sure, let's just hit the ground runnin'. Let's head to the Pizza Shop, last one there pay's the bill!!"

I ran off toward's the Pizza Shop trying to win the race. Mainly because I didn't wanna front the bill, yeah, I'm cheap. So what?

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]