Ch 73 [Late Night Call]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

It was the next night after my first attempt to make these Power Armor's, now that I've read all five book's, I had an idea to how the Armor's to look. Man, the Mom and Pop shop down the street had the sixth book to the series, it's called "The History of the Sentinel's, Fuel the Eternal Flame". It was actually the final book in the series; I bought a second copy for, Hinami to surprise her. I was almost finished with the armor design when I got a Video Call from, Yame-San around Eleven Thirty at night; I answered her just to talk while I worked. Maybe it'll help the time fly a bit faster?

Junichi:"Hey, Yame-San. What're you doing up so late?"

Yukana:"I'd ask you the same thing to you. So, whatcha doin'?"

Junichi:"I'm working on the Power Armor I've been talking about. I'm almost finished too."

Yukana:"That's pretty cool, I'm only up because I drank a soda really late, so I've got a buncha energy."

Junichi:"I see."

I glanced over at my phone and saw her playing with her hair and laying on her side, she look's pretty cute like that.

Junichi:"You look pretty cute, Yame-San."

Yukana:"Oh!-

-Thank you, Junichi

-Thank you, Junichi. That's really sweet of you."

Junichi:"Heh, you're welcome, Yame-San."

Yukana:"Hey, I wanted to ask you a question."

Junichi:"Go for it, ask away."

Yukana:"If, Ranko asked you out here and now, would you go with her?"

Junichi:"What!?-

-Why would I ever go out with her!?"

Yukana:"Just curious."

She gave a jealous look. So, I tried my best to convince her that I'd never betrey her.

Junichi:"Yame-San. I've sworn that I'd never betrey you for another Woman, my heart is your's and your's alone."

Yukana:"Hm, thank's, Junichi. I've just been a little too freaked out lately: I've just been thinking that, Ranko might be trying to take you from me. I know I don't say this anywhere near enough, but I love you so much."

Junichi:"I love you too, Yame-San. May I ask you something?"

Yukana:"Sure, ask away."

Junichi:"Have you read any of "The History of the Sentinel's" book's?"

Yukana:"I've only finished about half of the first book, why do you ask?"

Junichi:"My sister, Hinami has the book's and really enjoy's them. I've finished all six myself and got a signed copy of the sixth book for, Hinami."

Yukana:"Aww, that's adorable. But I thought there were only five book's."

Junichi:"Sixth one just came out a couple day's ago. In my mind it's the best one. It's called "Fuel the Eternal Flame". It's a nice way to wrap up the whole story."

Yukana:"I'll have to finish the book's, especally now that they're adapting it into a movie."

Well that's a surprise, I didn't think they'd be adapting a book into a movie so soon after it wraped up. Guess I've got a new Movie to go to with, Hinami and Yame-San.

Junichi:"When is it coming into theater's?"

Yukana:"Seventh of next month, plannin' on going to the movie?"

Junichi:"If you'll go with me, I'll also bring, Hinami."

Yukana:"Sure. I'll let my parents know we'll be going to the movie next month. It'll be exciding."

Junichi:"Agreed."

We continued for over two hour's before she decided to go to bed. And while she went to sleep I finished the main Power Armor for the Soldier's if the Scarlet King did manage to cross over to our world, and it was awesome.

Junichi:"Now that's what I call a suit of Power Armor,-

-Ready to kick ass? I bet you are!"

Now, I can finally get to bed for a while. When I get up, I'll finish that next Armor and it'll be even more awesome.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]