Ch 26 [Escaping the Night Terror]

[Art is not mine]

Zephyrus' P.O.V

Look's like this fight isn't over yet, that Armored Demon turned out to be the Devil of Judgement, Night Terror. He wanted me dead and I wasn't dying any time soon; I had the plan's to devour his "Soul" and gain his Power.

Night Terror:"Zephyrus,-

-Do you have any last word's?"

Zephyrus:"*Psychotic Chuckling* I'll devour your Soul, and take your Power, by force!"

Night Terror:"Hm, We will see about that."

I ran toward's him in an attempt to attack, but he flew at me and went top speed taking me to the Badland's where our fight would continue. I'm kinda glad we were taken here, 'cause now I don't have to hold back.

Night Terror:"Here, we cannot harm any bystander's.-

-The Badland's are safer then the Cities

-The Badland's are safer then the Cities. Face me, Son of Zagreus."

Zephyrus:(*Psychotic Chuckle* Let's go!):"*Demonic Roar*!"

We began to battle again, this time without holding back.

Yukana's P.O.V

We just saw, Junichi get taken away by some huge Demon, We got into a my Mom's car and gave chace.

Ranko:"Where'd that asshole go!?"

Shinpei:"If I had to take a guess, he took, Junichi to the Badland's so they wouldn't have any interuption's. We should go there."

Yukana:"It's probably our best bet, I'll take a short cut!"

Yui:"What're you talking about?"

Yukana:"Buckle your seatbelt's, we're goin' off-roading!"

Minoru:"I'll get motion sick."

Keigo:"Well stick your head out of the window or man up. Hold tight!"

I steered off of the road and drove toward's the Badland's. It was pretty bumpy all around, but we had to get there and fast. Wish us luck.

Zephyrus' P.O.V