Ch 71 [Bed Time Story]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

*Yawn* Man, I'm tired as can be. But I still have to do this, if we're not prepared for this battle and it actually happen's we'll be in major trouble. I was currently working on a suit of Power Armor for, Ranko 'cause let's be honest here; her pride and over-confidence in her lack of skill in combat against Demon's will get her killed so she'll need a suit of Power Armor most of all.

 I was currently working on a suit of Power Armor for, Ranko 'cause let's be honest here; her pride and over-confidence in her lack of skill in combat against Demon's will get her killed so she'll need a suit of Power Armor most of all

Oh, and don't ask where I found the time to make this. It was an old summer project that never got presented. I'm using it to construct the Power Armor's.

Junichi:(Come on,-

-Come on brain, why aren't you working!? I need idea's!)

I sat at my Armor Bench for about an hour with zero idea's coming into my head. Maybe I'm getting to distracted by my music? I ended up turning off my music hoping that'd work, but now I'm to distracted by the smell of the candle's so I put those out. I ended up shutting everything off except for the Armor Bench itself, this is getting way to stressful and I'm on the edge of giving up.

Junichi:"*Frustrated Sigh* Why isn't my brain working!? Fuckin' Hell."

I sat there at my Armor Bench trying to raddle my brain for another hour when I got a knock at my door.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Junichi:"Come in."

Hinami:"Are you okay, Onii-Chan?-

-You sounded frustrated, shouldn't you be asleep by now?"

Junichi:"I know, but I'm trying to work on something and my brain isn't working right now. And shouldn't you be asleep by now? It's Two Thirty in the morning. And don't you have summer school in a couple hour's?"

Hinami:"Well yeah, but I wanted to ask you something."

Junichi:"Hm. Whatcha need?"

Hinami:"Can,-

-Can you read me a story? It's been a while since you've read me a story

-Can you read me a story? It's been a while since you've read me a story."

Junichi:(Maybe it'll be good to get away from the Armor Bench for a while. Sure, why not?):"Sure, I'll read you a story."

Hinami:"Yay!"

We both sat on my bed while I read her one of her favorite stories until she ended up falling asleep on me, Hell I even fell asleep with her and slept until around nine in the morning. We only woke up when we heard our mother calling us down for breakfast.

Kiyoko:"Zephy! Hinami! Breakfast is ready!"

Junichi:"*Deep Yawn* Coming! Hinami, time to wake up, it's breakfast time."

Hinami:"*Yawn* Okay."

We went down stair's and had our breakfast, while we ate I remember the book I read to Hinami last night, specificly one line. I believe it went along the line's of "Fear not my brethren, for our Heart's of Iron shall remain unbroken by there mere Spear's of Stone!". There was another one that also got my mind raddling "And you will be their saviour, your strength will be their Shield and your will, their Sword. You remain unbroken. For your fight is eternal!"

Junichi:"Hm."

Kiyoko:"Are you okay, Zephy?"

Junichi:"Yeah, I just got an idea. Hinami, what was the name of that book I read you last night?"

Hinami:"It's called "The History of the Sentinel's, Warrior's and King's". I really like all the book's, but Warrior's and King's is the best one. There's five book's in total. They're called "God's and Devil's" "Blood and Steel" "Art of War" "Hell Beneath" and "Warrior's and King's" if you ask me, Blood and Steel was the worst. And that's a fact."

Kiyoko:"*Giggle* Already talking like a critic, are we?"

Hinami:"Even a newborn baby can see how bad Blood and Steel was. It threw out almost all of the lore God's and Devil's built!! I'm so glad the original author came back and scraped most of the lore Blood and Steel had, that's the reason Art of War was so good."

Junichi:"Where'd you get those book's? I might get myself a set."

Hinami:"We got them at the book store down the street, right?"

Kiyoko:"Yup, the Mom and Pop owned book store."

Junichi:"Okay, I'll pay a visit to that place and get me some of those book's."

Hinami:"Remember that the only good Chapter's of Blood and Steel are Chapter 6 and Chapter 13. The most unforgivable part about it is that they completely botched the original Hero "Atreyus" origin story. He was never kidnapped by an enemy country, he trained in a legendary temple so he could avenge his Mom who was murdered. Blood and Steel is such garbage."

Kiyoko:"*Giggle* You'll never let that go, will you?"

Hinami:"No I won't!! It's unforgivable!!"

She went on and ranted about how bad the second book was until she had to go to summer school. *Sigh* Never change, Hinami. Never change. Maybe those book's will give me Idea's? Might as well take that chance.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]