Ch 20 [Past]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

After we all got back to, Yame-San's house, I explained everything i knew about myself. About my younger life, my power, everything. They had to.....no, they deserve to know.

Yukana:"So, where do we start?"

Junichi:"First thing's first. My name. Junichi Hashiba isn't my name. My true name is, Zephyrus Zagreuson."

Shinpei:"So? Who care's what your name is?"

Ranko:"Hm, name sound's weird. Who are you parents?"

Junichi:"My father was a Cambion named, Zagreus Hadeson. And my mother was a pure blood angel named, Angelaina. I wish you could've met them, but they're.....gone."

Yui:"What happened to them?"

Shizune:"Yeah, I didn't know you were adopted. I want to know."

Junichi:"It would probably be better if I showed you."

I grabbed their arm's and showed them my worst memories. The day my family was taken from me.

Yukana:"Hm, that's a nice house. What happened?"

Junichi:"Well, just watch."

We watched for a couple more second's when the mob came with molotov's and axe's. They burned my families home down with all of us inside. My parents gave their lives to keep me and my brother alive. Granted, it's been year's since it happened but it still hurt's when i remember it.

Yukana:"Oh dear god,-

-W-Who in god's name would do something like that?"

Junichi:"Welcome to reality, Yame-San. People are cruel, they kill the thing's they don't understand. If they can't control it, it's too dangerous to leave alive."

Keigo:"No wonder you're always so distant. You don't want to get hurt again."

Shinpei:"I wouldn't have made it if this happened to me, I'm amazed you haven't run away from this country."

Ranko:"Son of a bitch. I knew people were cruel, but this is just taking the piss."

Junichi:"Well, why stop out here?-

-Let's go."

We entered the burning house so they could see everything. Even though they couldn't feel it, I could still feel the heat of the flame's as if it was happening again. On the ground was my Mother, the feather's of her wing's were scattered across the ground. I tried to pick one up, but I couldn't: it's all just a memory.

Shizune:"Are you okay, Onii-Chan?"

Junichi:".......No...No I'm not."

Yui:"Why are people so horrible? Why can't people just learn to accept other people?"

Junichi:"Heh, just wait.-

-This is my favorite part

-This is my favorite part."

Right after i said that, Myself and my Brother stormed out of the burning house with our Sword's drawn and We began slaughtering the people who destroyed our home and killed our parents. We didn't only kill the adult's, We killed the other children too, we weren't going to run the risk of them growing up and hunting us down.

Zephyrus:"Big Brother? Why did we have to do that?"

Orion:"Because they took our family. That's how it goes, Eye for an Eye Blood for Blood. Life is cruel, Little Brother, when someone wrong's you no one is going to help you: you have to take it into your own hand's. Just remember what i said, "Eye for an Eye Blood for Blood." That will ensure people will avoid crossing you so long as you act on it."

They seemed less surprised then i thought they would be with what my Brother said. After that we returned to reality, I was fully prepared for them to shun me afterward's. But to my surprise, they didn't they were completely fine.

Junichi:"You probably think I'm a monster, I don't blame you for thinking it."

Ranko:"Shit, I say those people deserved it. You four didn't do anything to them so they had that coming."

Minoru:"We're stil your Friend's, Junichi-Kun. And we always will be."

Keigo:"Yeah, beside's I agree with her. Those people had it coming."

Shinpei:"They really did. But you've managed to turn a new page, and you've grown since then."

Yui:"He's right. But to be safe, you should probably see a therapist just in case."

Shizune:"Yeah, and we'll go with you."

Junichi:"You guy's.....thank you so much. I don't know where I would be without you."

Yukana:"And we're glad to be here with you.-

-I'll always be here, forever and always

-I'll always be here, forever and always. And I think I speak for everyone here."

Everyone:"Yeah."

To be honest, I have a hard time remembering when I've ever smiled like this. There's only one other time I've ever been this happy. Maybe life won't be so tough anymore? Now I have people who understand me, who actually care about me. There's only one thing left to do so I can get closure. I have to find my Father's Sword and bury it, then it'll all be behind me.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]