Ch 42 [Morning]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

*Yawn* Well that's a surprise. I actually got some sleep last night; maybe it's because I had, Yame-San with me? Anyway, she was in the shower while I was waking myself up. Dear god waking up is such a bitch.

Junichi:(*Sigh* Fuckin' morning's. Always a pain waking up in the morning's: but you gotta start the day some time's.)

I looked outside to see that the sun had hardly risin. I checked out the clock and saw what time it was.

5:17 AM

Junichi:(Hm, I guess we did go to bed pretty early so it make's sence that she's up so early. I'll likely take a shower after she's finished.)

I sat on the bed and thought to myself for a while, I was thinking about the upcoming fight with my Brother and possibly the Scarlet King. I'm worried that I'll end up screwing this up and being blamed for the end of the world.

Junichi:(Gah!-

-I can't fuck this up; the world quite litterally depend's on my victory

-I can't fuck this up; the world quite litterally depend's on my victory. If I could get my hand's on his Sword he'd be next to defencless but he's also pretty skilled with hand-to-hand combat. I'll have to chop his hand's off too then. *Sigh* What do I do?)

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi.-

-Whatcha thinkin' 'bout?"

Junichi:"N-Nothing inportant. Hey, would you mind if I used your shower?"

Yukana:"Not at all, go for it."

Well: I got my other clothes and went to take a shower.

Yukana's P.O.V

Okay, first phase of my plan complete. Next, call, Ayumi so she can get a special item made.

Yukana:"Hey, Ayumi. I need to ask you something."

Ayumi:"Whatcha need, Yukana?"

Yukana:"Well,-

-I wanted to have something special made for, Junichi

-I wanted to have something special made for, Junichi. Can you....pull a couple string's to help me?"

Ayumi:"Yup, whatcha want made?"

Yukana:"I'd like to make a ring for him, kinda like what he made for me."

Ayumi:"Okay: what's his ring size?"

Yukana:"I believe it's between seven and nine, so maybe an eight?"

Ayumi:"Got it. Any color in particular?"

Yukana:"I don't know. Maybe black 'n white?"

Ayumi:"Okay, got it. I'll get to work and I'll get back to you soon. 'Kay?"

Yukana:"Okay, understood. I'll do my best to keep quiet about it, I'm so exicded!"

Ciri:"Is that, Yukana? Can I say hi!?"

Ayumi:"Sure, she's on speaker-phone so you don't have to yell."

Ciri:"Hey, Yukana. How's your morning?"

Yukana:"Pretty good, just got out of the shower so I'm feelin' pretty fresh."

Ciri:"That's good to hear, I'm just about to get in the shower myself. I won't hold you any longer, we'll talk later, okay?"

Yukana:"Sound's like a plan to me, see you two later. Bye."

Ciri+Ayumi:"Bye."

Okay. Goody good good! Now, we just have to wait until the ring is finished. Hopefully it's finished quickly, wish me luck in keeping quiet about this; I always have a hard time keeping quiet when I'm excided about giving gift's.

Junichi:"Hey, Yame-San. I need your opinion on something."

Yukana:"Yeah, whatcha nee-.":(Oh hot mama!)

He didn't have his shirt on just yet so I could see his pretty muscular chest. He had a couple scar's around his torso, but that's expected from being a Devil Hunter. Man, quite the sight if I do say so myself.

Junichi:"I'd like to know if you think I'd look better with my hair up or just left down?"

Yukana:"Um, maybe left down?"

Junichi:"Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

Well; quite the morning wouldn't you say? Anyway's, I was gonna hang out with some Friend's today. See ya.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]