Ch 88 [Hellish Ride]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

I've been working on my Hellcycle since I got up this morning, I had realized that if a Demonic Invasion were to happen, I would need a much faster mean's of transportation is I was going to get from one side of Japan to the other quickly. So I've been working on making the Hellcycle faster so I could move across the Country much quicker.

Junichi:(Hm.....-

-With these Upgrade's it'll be able to hit 300/Mph or 482/Kph in a couple minute's, but is that going to be fast enough? Maybe I should make it faster? If so, how much would I be able to handle? *Sigh* I'm gonna go get a snack, that'll calm me down.)

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a candy bar along side a soda before I went back to the garage to continue my work. I continued to moddify the Hellcycle for another hour before I took a quick break and sat in a chair that'd been out here for when we're working on something.

Junichi:"*Sigh* Fuckin' hell. What do I do? Maybe there isn't anything left on it to moddify? Hm, I'll take it out for a test drive, see how it handle's. After all,-

-Couldn't hurt to get this thing on the road again

-Couldn't hurt to get this thing on the road again."

I got on the Hellcycle and staryed revving it up, boy does is sound good.

*Engine Purr*

Junichi:"Oh aren't you just excided to get on the road again, aren't you? Then let's hit the street's!!"

*Engine Roar*!!!

I sped out of the garage and into the Badland's where I was driving as fast as possible without having to worry about a speeding ticket. Man, the wind in my face feel's good! The flame's my wheel's left behind made it even more awsome. I love driving fast!!

Yukana's P.O.V

Oh god how am I gonna say this to, Junichi? You know what happened, but how am I gonna tell him that now my Two Friend's, Ayumi and Kokoro are now with us? *Sigh* Wish me luck. I knock on the door and his Mom answered.

Kiyoko:"Oh, how are you today, Yukana-San?"

Yukana:"Pretty good. I hope you don't mind that I brought company."

Kiyoko:"Oh don't worry about it. It's always nice to have company over, come on in, I'll get some tea."

We sat down on the couch and she brought some tea for us all, I'm surprised she doesn't hate me for, Junichi getting hurt a while back ago. But at least she's nice.

Ayumi:"Man, this is the best stuff I've had in a long time! Where'd you learn how to make this?"

Kiyoko:"My Mother taught me how to make it, it's all about using the proper leave's and boiling the water just right."

Kokoro:"You have to teach me how to make it this good! Whenever I make it it always come's out bland."

Kiyoko:"I'll gladly teach you."

Yukana:"Hey, if you don't mind me asking. Where's, Junichi?"

Kiyoko:"He's been working in the garage all day, he's been working on that motorcycle a bunch recently."

As if right on que, we heard a loud Motorcycle Roar right outside.

*Engine Roar*!!

Kiyoko:"Speak of the Half-Devil."

He walked into the house with some crazy hair, must've been riding that Motorcycle without a helmet on, That's way to dangerous!! I'll have to get onto him about that later.

Kiyoko:"Well, I have to get to work. I'll be back later tonight, can I trust you to pick up, Hinami from her Friend's house tonight?"

Junichi:"Yup, I'll make sure I'm there on time."

Kiyoko:"Good. There's Pizza in the freezer if you get hungry, and make sure to be a good host to our guest, okay?"

Junichi:"Roger that."

Kiyoko:"Okay, I'll see you tonight, bye!"

She left for work and now, Junichi is here with us alone. At least until he has to leave to pick up his sister. Maybe we'll spend the night? I'll have to ask, no better time then the present.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi."

Junichi:"Yeah?"

Yukana:"Can we spend the night here?"

Junichi:"Sure. Where's, Ciri by the way?"

Ayumi:"She's at my house actually, and she'll be out Devil Hunting in the morning. I'll give her a call later."

Kokoro:"She has a phone?"

Ayumi:"Yup, I helped her set it up and taught her how to use it. She was texting me non-stop when she first learned how to use it. Anyway, got any good Movies to watch? Or do you use streaming a serves?"

Junichi:"I was gonna ask you the same about the Movie."

Yukana:"Luckly for you three, I brought a couple that I bought not to long ago. There New so I haven't seen them yet. Here's to hoping we find some good one's."

Look's like I'll have to wait for a while before I tell him. But he'll likely catch in before hand.......I hope.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]

{Feel's good to be back!!}