Ch 32 [A Picnic Date]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Well today is the day, I'm going to give these gift's to, Yame-San. I spent several day's trying to perfect them so they're worth giving to her. I decided to call her so we could make plan's for it, I didn't tell her I made something so it would be a surprise. Sadly, Kurihama would be with us but I guess it could be worse. We decided to meet up around the place we went shoping. I drove my motorcycle to pick her up, and Kurihama. God help me.

Junichi:"Hey, Yame-San. Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, traffic was a bi-

-What in the mother of fuck!? My voice is cracking!"

Yukana:"Probably should'a warned you."

Junichi:"Kurihama. Can you explain to me what the fuck is going on?"

Karin:"It's actually pretty simple,-

-I'm a dog, she's taking me on a walk!"

Junichi:"Okay, what the fuck!?"

Yukana:"Well, are you freaked out?"

Junichi:"A little....no very freaked out actually."

Yukana:"Change of plan's?"

Junichi:"*Sigh* No, still the same plan so long as she act's like a person."

Karin:"Okay, but I'm keeping the collar on."

Junichi:"Don't you dare start barking or I'm throwing you in a lake, mark my word's I will do it."

Yukana:"*Chuckle* Anyway, we're ready when you are."

Junichi:"Well hop on and we'll get going."

The two of them got on my Hellcycle and we drove to an area that, Yame-San and her Friend's would go to when they wanted to hang out quite often. It's a pretty beautiful place too.

 It's a pretty beautiful place too