Ch 28 [Suspicious Face]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

It was another day and there for another waking morning. The school was still shut down for some reason or another, so we'll likely need to do makeup work when it open's back up. Anyway, after finishing my morning routine I went for a walk for some fresh air. *Sigh* Why do I have a bad feeling about today? Should'a stayed in bed. After about an hour I saw, Yame-San and she wanted to talk to me something: look's like I ran into my girlfriend at least.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi!-

-Wanna walk with us?"

Junichi:"Oh sure. Wait, us?"

Yukana:"Yeah, this is my new Friend."

????:"Hi there,-

-My name's, Karin Kurihama

-My name's, Karin Kurihama. It's nice to meet you."

I already had a bad feeling in the deepest part of my gut, so I remained silent.

Karin:"Not much of a talker? That's okay."

Junichi:"Hm. My name is, Junichi Hashiba. Nice to meet you."

The way I said it was pretty empty and dishonest. I'm not glad to see someone that I'm instantly suspicious of.

Karin:"Hm? But she told ne your name was, Zephyrus. Is that just a nickname?"

I froze solid; did, Yame-San seriously let that slip? Please tell me she didn't tell her everything about me.

Yukana:"*Guilty Chuckle* Yeah, I kinda let that slip. But I made her swear to never tell anyone as long as she live's."

Karin:"Yeah, I never break a promise! My lip's are sealed."

Junichi:"I feel so much better.":(NOT!)

If that slip's again I'm gonna have to skip town. Guess I was wrong telling her my origin and believing that she wouldn't start talking. Who else is going to do that and how many people know?