Ch 33 [Demon Queen]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Myself and Yame-San....and Kurihama. Were on a picnic when I mustered up the courage to give her the gift's I made for her. She was very greatful that I made them, but it got interupted by a Demon. Well, I should say, Demoness.

????:"Finally, I am free once again!"

Yukana:"Hey weirdo, who the Hell are you?"

????:"Heh,-

-I am, Lilith, the Queen of Hell

-I am, Lilith, the Queen of Hell. But you may call me, The Scarlet Queen. I could use some helpful servent's, so if you join and serve under me I'll let you live."

Zephyrus:"You would be wise to walk away. Travel back to Hell and we will let you live."

Yukana:"Yeah, we have more weapon's then you could ever dream of having in a dream. Now get lost you raggy bitch."

Lilith:"You dare insult me? I will tear your throat out for that one. Or better, I'll tie you down while I torture everyone you love!"

Yukana:"As if, I'll tear you appart before you get the chance. Bring it on bitch!"

Zephyrus:"Oi, Kurihama. Get behind something, we'll handle her."

Karin:"Don't need to tell me twice."

Kurihama hid in the water while we handled this freak.

Lilith:"*Sigh* Oh well, I'll find better servent's. I'll enjoy killing you."

Zephyrus:"All I have to say to you is, goodbye."

I charged forward and began the fight, she summoned her own Sword to fight, and being completely honest; she was pretty skilled, but so am I. If I was doing this Solo it would probably be a tough battle; but, Yame-San was fighting along side me. She's pretty good with a Sword, she likely wanted, Lilith dead because of her threat to her Family so I can understand why she's fighting instead of standing back and letting me handle it.

Lilith:"Such malice, little Girl. Scared for your Families safety?"

Yukana:"Shut up!"

Lilith:"Oh, did I touch a nerve?"

Zephyrus:"Stay calm, she's trying to get to you."

We continued our fight while also looking for a weakspot on her armor, because trying to aim for her neck wasn't working. The elbow's on her armor looked weak, so we tried it but came up short. We tried to cut into her leg's but she was constantly jumping back and avoiding our attack's. We tried to hit her wing's and tail but missed for a while until sje got to cocky.

Lilith:"Hah! Are you even trying? I've met Children stronger then that!"

Yukana:"Fuck you motherfucker!"

By some mean's of luck, Yame-San managed to land a hit on one of, Lilith's wing's; essentually handicaping her, now she couldn't even fly away if she was losing. But now we just have to find another weak spot.

Lilith:"Gah, you bitch! I'll kill you for ruining my perfect wing's!"

Yukana:"Zip it and die!"

We were able to fend her off pretty well; but we still don't know her weak spot. Our only choose left is that gem in the center of her armor. I gave it a shot and she immediately began avoiding me.

Zephyrus:"That's it, the gem in her armor! Destroy it!"

Yukana:"Got it, c'mer bitch!"

Lilith:"No! Stay away from me!"

Now that we knew her weakness, she was doing everything in her power to avoid us. I'm guessing that her magic come's from that gem? She must've been scared for a reason, so we're just gonna keep going until we can break that gem.

Lilith:"No no no! Get away from me!"

Yukana:"Not a chance, now shut up and die!"

I managed to get close enough to shatter that gem in her armor, and as we though, she lost almost all of her power.

Lilith:"No no no no! You can't do this to me! I-I'm the Scarlet Queen, you can't do this to the true Queen of Hell."

She began patheticly wimpering like she was a dog, she couldn't even use her magic anymore.

Lilith:"Y-You ruined my life, I hate you! Worthless bastard's!"

Zephyrus:"*Sigh* Pathetic. Let's go, Yame-San."

Yukana:"Agreed, she's not worth killing."

Lilith:"You're going to spare me out of pity!? That's not how this is going to work!"

She began standing up again and prepared to attack us when a car came in and slammed her into a tree. Whoever was driving is probably loosing their licence.

Lilith:"G-Get off of me!"

Yukana:"*Irritated Sigh* Guess I do have to end your pathetic life."

Lilith:"Heheheh, I'd like to see you t-"

She didn't even get to finish her sentence before, Yame-San decapitated her.

Yukana:"Hey, who's in the car?"

Ayumi:"Just us,-

-What's up?"

Yukana:"Just got done killing that bitch. How 'bout you?"

Ayumi:"Just ran her over. Anyway's, got any plan's?"

Yukana:"Not sure, what about you, Junichi?"

Junichi:"Not really. Actually, maybe we do."

Yukana:"What is it?"

Junichi:"We have to get to the cavern under Tokyo, we're pretty close now so it wouldn't take to long."

Yukana:"Sure, let's go. It's probably better then just sitting her for now. Hey, Karin. You head home, we'll talk later."

Karin:"Okay! See you later!"

Kurihama went back home while myself and Yame-San's Friend's started toward's Tokyo. This is going to be a major pain, but worth it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]