Ch 61 [Broken Family]

[Art is not mine]

Yukana's P.O.V

Okay: so I called, Ranko over to my house along with, Junichi; I want to know what's wrong with her, because anytime we ask her about her Family she seem's to withdraw from the conversation. There's something wrong, I want to know what's wrong. I want to help her.

Junichi:"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

Yukana:"She has to open up soon about this sooner or later: keeping it down only make's it worse. She's our Friend, and we will be here when she need's help."

Junichi:"*Unsure Sigh* If you say so."

After waiting for about thirty minute's she arrived and was pretty suspicious about why we called her over.

Ranko:"Alright,-

-What do you two want this late at night? I was trying to sleep

-What do you two want this late at night? I was trying to sleep."

Yukana:"It's not that late. Is it?"

Junichi:"It's 10:45 PM. So it's pretty late."

Yukana:"True. So, Ranko: I want to know why you always seem to withdraw from any conversation whenever we ask about your Family. So why is that?"

Ranko:"*Sigh* This is what you called me over here for? Which one of you had the idea?"

Yukana:"Mine. I just want to know why you're always withdrawing when we ask about that."

Ranko:"*Frustrated Sigh* Why do you care so much about that?"

Yukana:"We're Friend's, I want to help you with whatever you're going through."

Ranko:"It's nothing. You wouldn't understand."

Yukana:"Then help me understand, I care about you, Yui care's about you we all care about you. Let us help you."

Ranko:"I don't need help, Yukana. I just need sleep."

Junichi:(There's something suspicious about how she's talking. She feel's guilty about something, I can tell.):"You feel guilty. Why is that?"

She suddenly perked up and had a whole hell of a lot of energy when he asked her that.

Ranko:"Huh!? I-I don't feel guilty about anything, I don't have anything to feel guilty for."

Junichi:"You're lying. I can tell just from the tone of your voice: could you have done something bad?"

She started getting upset with us and grabbed, Junichi by the shirt. She then started yelling with a slightly saddened tone.

Ranko:"You don't know anything!-

-Keep your damn mouth shut, you don't know a fucking thing about me or my Family!"

Junichi:"I know that something happened and you regret it. Tell us what happened and we can help you, we know that you're hurting and you want to get it off your chest."

Ranko stared into, Junichi's eye's for a couple more second's and then finally broke down and started opening up.

Ranko:"*Choked Sob* I-I didn't mean to, it was an accident."

I sat down next to her and began patting her back, letting her know that we're here to listen.

Yukana:"Whenever you need to talk, we're right here for you."

Ranko:"I-I need to tell you. W-When I was younger, before I met you; I had a little Brother. He ment everything to me: until...."

Flashback

Ranko:"Come on, Hiro! Catch up!"

Hiro:"Wait Onee-Chan! Slow down!"

I was about ten maybe eleven. And Hiro was around six and a half: we were climbing up an old abandoned building, I had climbed up it a few time's before so I thought it was safe. I guess I was wrong.

Ranko:"Come on, Hiro; you're almost there, just a little higher!"

Hiro:"Please slow down, Onee-Chan! I'm scared!"

Ranko:"Don't be scared, we're almost at the top!"

While we were climbing, Hiro slipped and fell about two stories and hit the back of his neck on a metal bar. I ran down to help him, but there wasn't anything left to help.

Ranko:"Hiro, are you okay?..........Hiro? Hiro? Are you okay? Hiro, wake up!!"

I tried to wake him up, foolishly hoping he was still alive. But I guess who ever was watching over us that day had different plan's. Just like that, my precious little Brother was gone.

Flashback End

Ranko:"I've hated myself ever since. I shouldn't have let it happen, I lead him to his own death. *Choaked Sobbing*! It's all my fault."

Oh man. I had no idea she had something like that in her past. I couldn't imagine how that feel's to lose a younger sibling. We stood there and comforted her until she fell asleep around midnight. Junichi tossed a blanked over us so we could all stay warm while we slept. I'm glad we were able to help her, we'll be here for her as much as she want's as long as we're alive: I'm glad we were able to help a Friend.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, Sayonara]

Divine Devil/Demonic Angel [Hajimete no Gal-Devilborn] [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara