Ch 49 [Awakened]

[Art is not mine]

Yukana's P.O.V

Today is the day. Junichi was supposed to be coming home today and I was waiting outside the hospital for him to come out. I was scared that he'd hate me for one reason or another, but at least I know that he's awake; and that's all that matter's now.

Yukana:"*Humming*.":(How much longer? Is everything okay?)

I sat on the bench for about twenty more minute's before the door's swung open and revealed the Man I was waiting for walking out: I could hardly hold my excitment back.

Yukana:(Huh!?-

-Junichi!)

I jumped off of the bench and ran toward's him with my arm's open.

Yukana:"Junichi!!"

I was partally expecting him to push me away: but to my surprise, he actually returned my hug and he held me pretty tight. This moment was more then special to me, I don't want it to end. Ever.

Yukana:"I'm so sorry, Junichi! I'm so sorry!"

Junichi:"*Painful Grunt* I-It's alright, I don't blame you for anything. The only one at fault is the two who attacked me."

Yukana:"Still, I should've done something to put some distance between the two of us and Dai. I should've seen that he was a traitor. I-"

Junichi:"It's easy to blame yourself, but it's best to look at the fact's and blame the one's that're actually at fault."

Kiyoko:"Hm, what're your plan's now?"

She gave me a pretty scary glance; I could tell that she was still upset with me. I feel that her anger wasn't exactly misplaced, I do feel like I share some of the blame.

Junichi:"Well. First thing's first, I need a new Devil Hunting uniform. That fall did a little too much damage for it to be repaired."

Yukana:"That's a great idea!-