Ch 29 [The Gate's of Hell]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Me and, Yame-San had finished our shopping and started toward's the Badland's 'cause we caught wind about something intresting being there. Some people believe it's Alien's, but we believe it's something to do with Demon's. It took about fourty five minute's to arrive in the Badland's where this thing was amd it was surrounded by people and police tape.

Junichi:"Hey, what's going on?"

Concerned Citizen:"Some weird thing appeared in the Badland's. People are saying it's Alien's; just look over there."

We took a quick look at it and both agreed that it wasn't Alien, this was of Demonic origin.

Yukana:"That's not an Alien artifact, it look's more Demonic then anything."

Conspiracy Theorist:"That's what they want you to think, Alien's are the only explination to this....thing!"

Junichi:"Pal, our world has been invaided by Demon's several time's: why would this be the one thing that "Alien's" have something to do with?"

Citizen:"He's got a point."

We saw some Woman who worked for a news station; reporting on the event. Maybe she know's something?

Yukana:"Hey, ma'am!"

Reporter:"Yes?"

Yukana:"Do we know anything about this thing? Where it came from? How long it's been here?"

Reporter:"It's believed it appeared a couple day's ago, after an Elite Demon was killed. We're not sure why it's here, but we're sure that it can't be good."

We spoke to the reporter for a few minute's before the area began to disform, suddenly without warning; a gateway ripped open, revealing a three headed wolf, the guardian to the gate's of Hell. Cerberus.

Cerberus:"*Demonic Roar*!"

Citizen:"Holy shit!"

Luckly, the Cerberus was on a chain; but if I don't do something it could get loose and hurt people. I slipped under the police tape and slowly approached it.

Officer:"Hey, back away Kid! You'll get killed!"

Cerberus:"*Demonic Growl*."

Zephyrus:"Calm, Cerberus. It's only me, remember?"

I showed it my Father's Devil Sword so it could see that I was the kin of it's Master. When it saw the Sword it stopped acting like a fierce wolf and began acting more like an excided puppy. Probably hasn't seen my Father in a good decade or decade and a half, maybe more.

Yukana:"So, Cerberus is just a big puppy?"

Zephyrus:"Kinda, you just gotta gain their trust. They're just like dog's, they're loyal companion's to the end."