Ch 41 [Visiting Her House]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

School was wrapping up for the summer and everyone was pretty excided to finally get out of school for a while. I myself was planning to spend the summer hunting down and finishing off my Brother and preventing essentually the end of all World's: and if I had time left I'd be spending the rest with, Yame-San. I can only hope that my upcoming fight with my Brother went off without any hickup's but knowing my luck, it'll be full of hickup's.

Junichi:(*Sigh* What to do? What to do? I guess I could talk to, Yame-San before hand?)

Yukana:"Junichi!-

-Wanna come spend the night at my house tonight?"

Junichi:"Huh? Oh, sure."

Yukana:"Great! I'll see you there tonight."

Well, I guess I'm going to spend the night at, Yame-San's house. Does that mean we're getting closer? I'll have to ask my Mother what she make's of it. Guess it'd be a good time to give her those new item's I made for her. After school let out I headed back home to get ready for my night over at my girlfriend'a house: *Sigh* I might as well be living there, I'm joking obviously but still.

Kiyoko:"Spending the night at, Yukana-San's house?"

Junichi:"Yeah, what do you make of it? Her constantly inviting me over i mean."

Kiyoko:"I think that it's her being more comfortable around you: I might be wrong, but I don't think I am."

Junichi:"I can't think of an actual time you were wrong. You must be psychic."

I was joking about that, but maybe she was. Who know's?

Junichi:"I'll be back tomorrow. I'll spend some time with you two."

Kiyoko:"Okay, see you tomorrow."

Hinami:"Bye bye!"

Well I guess I have plan's for tomorrow too. Lucky. Anyway, it now only took me twenty minute's to get to, Yame-San's house; so I guess that's good. I got to her house and she met me outside.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi!-