Ch 54 [The First Kiss]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Well it's been over two week's and we haven't heard from my Brother. Guess he might've actually given up on his goal of opening the Gate's of Nekravol and releasing, The Scarlet King: at least for the moment. Anyway, Summer Break still had around two month's left so we all decided to enjoy our time away from School. I have no idea what, My Friend's and Yame-San's Friend's were doing; but I knew what me and Yame-San were going to be doing today. We were going to be attending the carnival tonight and having some fun until the sun went down. I myself was pretty excided: I haven't been to a carnival in a long time so this is should be a fun time. Well, I waited at the carnival for, Yame-San to show up but it only took about ten minute's for her to arrive.

Yukana:"Junichi! I'm here!"

Junichi:"Good to see you've arrived, Yame-San. Ready?"

Yukana:"Are you kidding?-

-I love carnival's, I'm super stoked!"

She look's really excided: maybe she's been to this carnival before? That doesn't matter right now, we just want to have some fun today.

Junichi:"So where should we go first?"

Yukana:"Let's hit the juice bar first, they always have some good stuff."

She grabbed my hand and lead me to the juice bar and it didn't really have a long line. Only about two or three people infront of us. It turned out the person working there knew, Yame-San. So I was right that she'd been here before. Man, I'm getting pretty good at this.

Bar Tender:"Welcome back, Yame. The usual, Grape drink?"

Yukana:"Yup. What do you want, Junichi?"

Junichi:"Hm. Green Apple I guess?"

Bar Tender:"Carbonated or Plain?"

Junichi:"Carbonated I guess? I've never been here so it's just a gamble."

Bar Tender:"Okay. I'll have your drink's ready in a moment."

It didn't really take him to long to get our drink's so afterward's we went about our day.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi.-

-Do you have any favorite memories when you were a Kid?"

Junichi:"Hm.....The only one I can really think of is when my Sister was born. I've always held that memory close to my heart; I've always viewed her as an Angel, the only real Angel."

Yukana:"Aw, that's adorable. I'll see if your Mom and Sister want to have a girl's day so we can all get to know each other a little better. Although I think your Mom still hate's me."

Junichi:"Nah. She's forgiven you since then, she's a really forgiving woman: even if some of the people she forgive's don't deserve it......"

Yukana:"Hm? Everything alright?"

Junichi:"Yeah, I'm fine. What's our next stop?"

Yukana:"The rollercoaster! I love rollercoater's!"

Her eye's lit up like the sun! She definantly love's rollercoaster's. I've never been on one, but I guess there's a first time for everything. We got on the rollercoaster and dear lord I hated every second of it!! I'm only just now realizing something too....I'm afraid of height's!! Say's quite a lot about the guy who can fucking fly!! After what felt like forever we finally got off and I was about to fall over.

Yukana:"*Giggle* You okay, Junichi?"

Junichi:"No. Very very dizzy. Brain turning to mush. I need to sit down for a second."

Yukana:"*Giggle* Don't like rollercoaster's?"

Junichi:"Nope. Say's quite a lot about the guy who can fly having a fear of height's, huh?"

Yukana:"Nah, it's alright. Beside's, I had a fear of them when I was little. It's fine."

Man, that's humiliating. But at least we went on with our day and had fun. We went on some other ride's and had something for dinner and all of that fun stuff. But as the sun went down and they started to slowly close down for the day we went to watch the star's before we would part way's for the night.

Yukana:"Man, today's been so much fun. I'm glad you came here with me today, Junichi."

Junichi:"I'm glad I came with you too, Yame-San. I'd love to do something like this with you again before Summer end's."

Yukana:"Heh. I'm glad you had fun, Junichi. Hey, I'd like to try something really quick."

Junichi:"What is it, Yame-S-Mhp!"

Well. I surely didn't expect this to happen, but it's a pretty welcome surprise.

Yukana:"*Giggle* Gotcha. See ya later, Junichi."

She started on her way home while I stood there for a moment longer. Heh, Maybe this is going to work out after all.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, Sayonara]

{Good to be back}