Ch 36 [Beginning the Hunt]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

After we finished shoping we went to a near by newly opened pizza parlor. I was planning on coming here anyway so I guess it's a good excuse to come here sooner. Ciri was curious about the type's of food we ate so it was a win-win I guess?

Ciri:"Hm,-

-I've never seen a parlor like this

-I've never seen a parlor like this. Usually they stink of alcohal, do they not serve alcohal?"

Yukana:"Probably not, but I think you'll enjoy what they make."

Ciri:"Okay, I trust you."

We sat down and waited for the waitress. It didn't take long for her to arrive to take our order.

Waitress:"Hello, are you ready to order?"

Yukana:"Yeah, we'll have the Pepperoni Pizza and some breadstick's."

Waitress:"Would you like anything to drink?"

Ranko:"I'll just have a coke."

Junichi+Ayumi:"Same."

Yukana:"I think we'll all have that. Any objection's?"

All:"Nope."

Waitress:"Okay, I will be back once it's finished."

Yukana:"Okay, sound's good to me."

The Waitress left and after a little while our food arrived and we dug in.

Ranko:"So, whatcha think?"

Ciri:"It taste really good, I like it."

Ranko:"Thought so. Anyway, Virgin-Kun, whatcha buy all that stuff for?"

Junichi:"Nothing you should really be concerned with at this moment in time."

Ayumi:"Hm, fixing something?"

Junichi:"You could say that."

Kokoro:"Whatcha fixin'?"

Junichi:(*Groan* The temptation to make a "Nunya" joke is almost insurmountable. Stay strong, Zephyrus!):"Nothing important."

Kokoro:"Okay, it's probably a lamp or somethin'."

Ranko:"Since when do you need a firing pin to repair a lamp?"

Junichi:"Keigo needed the firing pin for something or another. I didn't ask any further.":(Might've walked into a trap on this one.)

Yukana:"Why am I not surprised? He's probably being hounded by his Parents for it or something like that, hell it's probably, Shinpei."

Ciri:"Who are these people?"

Junichi:"Friend's. They're kinda weird so be careful about them."

We were wraping up our meal before we prepared to leave. I decided to pay up for about eighty percent of the bill while, Kamisaka-San voted to pay the rest. We were out in the parking lot and it was starting to get pretty packed.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi?"

Junichi:"Yeah, Yame-San?"

Yukana:"Have you ever thought about being an engineer? I think you'd be a pretty good one."

Junichi:"No not really, but thank you. I might consider it."

Yukana:"Cool,-

-I'll support you with whatever path you decide on

-I'll support you with whatever path you decide on."

Junichi:"Thank you, Yame-San."

Ranko:"Aw, so sweet it's giving me cavities."

Ugh, her and her damned sarcasm. Does she not know when she's being ignored? Anyway, we got into the car and began headed home: since mine was closest they were gonna drop me off first. But when we arrived, we saw nothing good. The house had been broken into, and my Family wasn't there. I went directly into panic mode, what happened? Where are they?

Ayumi:"I'm calling the police!"

Junichi:"Fucking fuck. What happened!?"

I ran through the house looking and only found a letter, addressed to me. By who else then my own brother, Orion.

Did you really think you could hide from me forever? Come to the place where it all began. Bring our Father's Sword, if you give it to me, your Family won't be harmed.

Orion

Junichi:(That bastard!!! I'll fucking gut him for this!!)

I left the house; got on my Hellcycle and sped toward's our old town. Where it all began.

Zephyrus:(I'll make you suffer for this, brother

Zephyrus:(I'll make you suffer for this, brother. You die tonight.)

There has to be a mole feeding him information, and I have a feeling I know exactly who it is. But first, I've got a bigger fish to fry.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]