Ch 27 [Question's]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

I just got home from the beach, once I got home I went up to my room and decided to think and try to figure out who and what, Elysium is. I wanted to figure out why that Woman's voice was so familiar.

Junichi:(Gah,-

-Why is that voice so familiar? I've never heard that Woman's voice in my life, but yet it's so familiar

-Why is that voice so familiar? I've never heard that Woman's voice in my life, but yet it's so familiar. But why?)

I sat on my bed and thought to myself for a good hour before I decided to try and access my Mother's memory through her Katana. It's probably a long shot, but I heard that people that have Demonic or Angelic blood can see their parents memories if they have a keepsake from their parents. Maybe it'll work for me? I placed my forehead against the hilt and thought deeply, I wanted to see it, her memories, I wanted to know everything. And by some sort of act of god, I did it: I saw everyone of her memories.

{Angelaina's Memories}

"Elysium":"You....You foolish Woman! You allowed a filthy Cambion to impregnate you!?"

Angelaina:"Who I choose to have children with is none of your business. Granted some Angel's believe it's an "Unholy Union" but I love him and I won't allow you to speak poorly about him. Now do not speak of it anymore."

"Elysium":"Do you have any idea what the other's will do to you for this!?"

Angelaina:"I am aware, but I love him and not a single soul will convince me otherwise."

"Elysium":"You have no idea what consequence's lie ahead. Sister."

Sister!? So, the current Elysium is my Auntie? So she is planning on spilling her own Nephew's? But we're the last remnant's of her Sister, does she hate her own Sister that much or is it because of our Father? I have to know why she want's us dead.

Angelaina:"Alyssa, I know you don't like Demon's or Cambion but just wait. I know that deep down you'll love him, he'll be born in the next four month's. We already have a name for him ready. Orion sound's like a nice name."

Alyssa:"Nephilim are freak's of nature, their very birth is a crime!"

Angelaina:"I know that's what they believe them to be, but I know that once, Orion's born you'll change your mind. We already have name's for our next child. If it's a boy we'll name him, Zephyrus and if it's a girl we'll name her, Seraphina."

Alyssa:"*Sigh* You have no idea what you've brought upon yourself, Sister. *Saddened Sigh* Just remember this, I love you, Sister."

Hm, intresting. So from what I've gathered, she doesn't want us dead because she hated her own Sister, but she want's us dead because she believe's our Father forced her to marry him and ruined her life. Maybe, just maybe I can convince her to leave the fight behind: but if not, I'll be forced to kill her. I wish this would be a little simpler.

Back into reality

Well, that was....intesting. I'll have to prepare for this, just in case. I went down stair's and had dinner with my Mother and Sister. This is going to be a rough up hill fight, wish me luck.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]