Ch 24 [Beach Day]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Another day, another migraine. My Mother went to pick up my Sister so I decided to just stay in bed, I could get away with not going to school today because I'm pretty good at faking being sick. But it turned out that it was a free day and no one was going regardless. I decided to listen to some music while I waited for someone to text or call me, I was listening to my favorite band when, Yame-San texted me. She wanted me to come to the beach with her and the other's.

Zephyrus:(It couldn't hurt to get outside for a couple hour's. Beside's, maybe the water will help wake me up.)

I texted my Mother to let her know where I would be when she got back. I went to the garage to get my Hellcycle but it wasn't there, I really need to get better with my memory. I whistled and the Hellcycle came right to me, heh, I could do that a thousand time's and I would still think it's cool. I grabbed my swim trunk's and drove too the beach.

Zephyrus:(*Sigh* Glad I cut my hair. I don't want to look like an idiot.)

After about a half hour I got to the beach and got ready to swim and stuff.

Junichi:(Okay, it's just a couple hour's out of your life. Beside's, you might like it?):"Okay, I got this."

I got in my swim trunk's and started walking on the beach, looking for, Yame-San because: even though I hate to admit it, I hate being in these public place's alone. I just don't want to be around people who I don't know. After a minute or two, I finally found them and, Yame-San at least, seemed happy that I was there.

Yukana:"Hey, Junichi. Glad you came."

Ranko:"Yo, Virgin-Kun.-

-Didn't think you'd make it

-Didn't think you'd make it. Get your motorcycle back?"

Junichi:"Yeah, I can call it to me at will. Remember?"

Ranko:"Nope. I don't listen much."

Junichi:"I had no idea."

I hope she know's I'm being sarcastic.