Ch 84 [Two on One]

[No art this chapter] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Junichi's P.O.V

*Yawn* Okay now I kinda feel bad. I've been ghosting my Mother for the entire day and hanging out with, Kashī-San and Shizune. *Deep Sigh* She is gonna kill me when she get's ahold of me. But I just have to continue with my day for now and hope she doesn't kill me.

Yui:"Hey, Junichi. Wanna come to my house later, I already let, Yukana know and she seemed fine with it. My Brother's at his Friend's doing whatever and my Parents are working late-night's this month so it'll be just the three of us."

Junichi:"Hm, sure I guess. Couldn't hurt to hang out for a while."

Shizune:"Yay! We should watch some movie's and listen to some music!"

Yui:"*Joking Sigh* We'll have to see what all is on the TV tonight and what we have on DvD. I don't have any streaming site's 'cause I haven't seen any good one's."

With her saying that, Nene started rattling of name's of Streaming site's that she'd watched before. *Sigh* Why do I get the feeling this is going to be Hell? Anyway, we got to, Kashī-San's house and we began our night.

Shizune:"I'm telling you it's good I promise!"

Yui:"Judging from the description it doesn't look like it. Just look at this degeneracy!"

Shizune:"You just don't understand it! C'mon, just half at least?"

Yui:"Junichi-Kun, have you seen this movie?"

Junichi:"Nope. Knowing, Nene it's probably a little weird but nothing horrible."

Yui:"Hm, okay, we'll watch the movie. But the very first sign of degeneracy I'm turning it off."

Shizune:"Yay! You won't regret this, I just know it."

Kashī-San fliped on the movie and we all sat on the couch. Turn's out they had plan's for me, oh god help me. Kashī-San called me an Incubus, but you'd swear that her and Nene were Succubi with how they were acting. God help me with this.

Yui's P.O.V

Finally, it's finally my turn with him. I stripped myself of my clothes as, Nene did the same. My heart was beating out if my chest, I've never done this before and I don't have much intel about it. *Exhale* I can do this.

Yui:"H-Have me as you please, Junichi.":(Okay okay okay, I can do this!):"Hng, ahahhhh! H-Hurt's."

Junichi:"S-Sorry. Do you want me to stop?"

Yui:"N-No, I can take it! Hahhhh! Ahahhhh hahahhhh s-soo rough! Ahahhhg ahhhh hahahhhh hahhhh yes yes yes!":(F-Fuck h-he's so good!)

Shizune:(Hmph, not fair. I've known him the longest and I'm the last to get a turn!)

Yui:"Hahahhhh ahahhhh!! J-Junichi-Kun, ha-harder harder harder! Hahahhhh ahahhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh!":(F-Fuck fuck fuck s-soo good, I-I'm about to!):"J-Junichi-Kun I-I'm gonna!!"

Yui+Junichi:"HAHH AHHH!!!"

Yui:"*Pant* *Pant* S-Soo good."

I-I'm out, g-goodnight.

Shizune's P.O.V

Well....she's out. But now I finally get my turn, this'll be soo good!

Shizune:"Please, Onii-Chan. Have me however you want!"

Junichi:"J-Just tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll stop, okay?"

Shizune:"Okay, Onii-Chan!":(All I have to do is breathe and it'll be just fine.)"Ngh, ahhhh, O-Onii-Chan ahhhh hahhhh hahahhhh ahhhh hahhhh!"

Finally, I'm finally getting to have, Onii-Chan all to myself! It's soo good!!

Shizune:"Ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh ahahhhh hahahhhh hahhhh ahhhh ahhhh, O-Onii-Chan Onii-Chan!! S-Soo good, ahahhhh ahhhh ahahhhh hahahhhh ahahhhh!":(Onii-Chan's so big i-it's soo good!):"Aghhhh hahahhhh ahahhhh, O-Onii-Chan k-keep going I-I'm g-gonna!"

Shizune+Junichi:"AHHH HAHHH!!!"

O-Onii-Chan's so rough, th-thankfully we used protection, if we didn't me and Yui-Chan would definantly be pregnant. I-I never want this moment to end, but every good thing has to end at some point I guess. Well, goodnight.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see Y'all later, Sayonara]