Ch 45 [New Foe]

[Art is not mine]

Junichi's P.O.V

Man, I'm pretty surpised that I actually managed to get out of my slump today and had some fun at the beach today. We also went for some snack's as well when we were done: all in all I had a good time.

Yukana:"I'm glad you had fun, Junichi. Maybe we should go somewhere tomorrow?"

Junichi:"I'll have to look at my plan's but I'm hoping so."

Before we headed home we went and got something to drink. We had planned to go home after that, but we ended up meeting someone she was familiar with.

Yukana:"Huh? Dai!"

Dai:"Oh? Didn't see you at first, Yukana. It's been a while since I've seen you: about two year's wasn't it?"

Yukana:"Give or take a little while. It's good to see you again."

Who the hell is this guy?

Dai:"Man, you've changed since I last saw you."

Yukana:"Thank you, so have you."

Oh you've got to be kidding me, I'm standing right here!

Fuck this man. Just fuck every bit of this.

Dai:"Huh? Who's that?"

Yukana:"Oh! Dai-Chan, this is my Boyfriend, Junichi Hashiba. Junichi, this is my old middle school Friend, Dai Mitarai."

Dai:"Well,-

-Nice to meet you, Hashiba-Kun

-Nice to meet you, Hashiba-Kun."

Junichi:(Wish I could say the same; jackass.)

I didn't respond to him, and remained silent. I don't talk to dirty fuck's like this guy and I never will.

Dai:"Well, I wish I could talk longer but I have to go. Work and all that, y'know?"

Yukana:"Yeah, see ya later!"