We marched for an hour and then we went in and took a break. We always have to come to school two hours before school and three hours after school to march.

I sat down in my spot and practiced my show tunes. Jill came around and played in as well. Then Jay came in. It was a trio so it sounded really cool. There was a time I couldn't play, my lip starred hurting a lot.

We stopped like ten minutes after. I couldn't play anymore. We went back put and marched for another hour.

It was painful but we got it right. Now we have second hour. Athletics.

I was in the same seat and I was tying my shoes when yet again Quinn came around me again.

"Baseball doesn't suit you. Your a bitch and you can't even play baseball." She said.

I ignored her as best I can.

I opened my locker to get my hat and glove. She slammed my locker as I opened it.

"Talk to me. I know you can hear me. Jay is mine and just because your not talking to me I will still hurt you." She stepped on my foot.

"Ouch, your words hurt me so bad. Maybe I should run off and cry. Oh wait I don't want to." I said.

"Well you should. Because I'm not leaving." She said.

After that the thunder rolled above us. I wasnt terrified I was just scared that we might get another tornado but I mean its been forever since we had one.

"I'm just saying. If you don't leave me alone there will be a controversy between us. I'm tired of being hit and stuff. And by the way Jay doesn't care what I look like. If you mess my life up God will mess your life up to." I said.

"You honestly think I believe in God? He's a fake. There isn't any proof of him." She said.

"And that is why you pray before any game?" I asked.

"How do you know?? That's a secret!!!" She yelled.

"Not anymore. There is nothing wrong with praying. You make it seem a big deal." I said sitting down.

"Because everyone else doesnt." She said.

"Actually they do but they don't show it. You shouldn't be afraid of who you are. And the way you have been treating me is gotta stop. And if it doesn't I will tell the whole school your biggest fear and secret." I said.

"Wait what!! You know?" She asked and yelled.

"Yep you are afraid of the dark and your secret is that your jealous of everyone so you change the way you look. I have a picture of what you really look." And I showed her the way she looked.

"Where the fuck did you get that?" She asked.

"Your old schools year book. I went into the computer and found it." I said.

"You can do that to me!" She yelled.

"But you can hurt me? I have rights too. So it stops or this goes through the whole school." I said.

"Fine. Don't talk to me." She left crying.

I felt great to get to humiliate someone. She tried to hurt me and I'll try but hopefully she leaves me alone.

The thunder came in above my head. I went out to the hall. I looked out the door and distances away was a tornado. Quinn was sitting outside sobbing not knowing. So I went out to get her.

"Quinn we need to get to safety!" I told her.

"Why? You hurt me!" She said.

"There's a fucking tornado!!!! Come on. " I grabbed her arm.