again: "Do you have children? If you don't have children, it's not suitable to eat more."

Onimaru nodded calmly: "There are two."

    One son and one daughter, well-behaved and sensible, both are little padded jackets of Hyakkimaru.

    The woman said with emotion: "There are two children at such a young age..."

    Hyakkimaru looks extremely young and has a strong aura. It can be seen that he is not a low-ranking member of the police.

    He chose what he wanted, neither arrogant nor contemptuous of ordinary people, he informed, and went to the dried fruit area, he was going to buy Ryunosuke the figs that the other party liked to eat. Akutagawa Ryunosuke and Akutagawa Gin chose to stay in Tokyo temporarily under Dazai Osamu's "kind talk", but they will visit them on weekends.

    "In the dessert section, buy two small cakes and put them in the refrigerator."

    "Tofu, seaweed sprouts, green onions, spinach, red miso, kombu juice...the ingredients for miso soup are all bought."

    "Bread crumbs for croquettes... ..."

    Hyakkimaru picks and chooses, the speed is extremely fast, and it won't delay too long on the grocery shopping.

    There are still hungry people at home waiting to be fed.

    When he was about to check out, he encountered an accident. A courier walked in tremblingly, holding a box in a cardboard box, walked up to Hyakkimaru and said, "Sir..."

    Hyakkimaru looked at him suspiciously. to him.

    The courier looked at the mailing list and said on the verge of tears: "Here is a courier for you, and I want me to personally deliver it to a young man with long hair. Is your name Hyakkimaru?"

    Hyakkimaru: " It's..." The

    courier's lips trembled: "Please accept it, the sender is Mr. Dazai's admirer." Hyakkimaru

    : "..."

    From Tokyo to Yokohama, so quickly?

    Hyakkimaru, who underestimated those people, frowned, thinking about his route to get off work, did his previous ride records betray his whereabouts? A trace of disgust flashed in his eyes: "You lost the thing."

    He said to the salesperson: "Check

    out." The next second, the courier really cried: "Sir! You must accept it! Otherwise I will die !”

    The salesperson in the supermarket turned pale.

    "Sir...you see...let's deal with the courier first."

    Ordinary people rarely encounter this kind of thing, but this is Yokohama, so it's not strange to threaten people.

    Hyakkimaru stretched out his hand reluctantly: "Give it to me."

    He didn't feel threatened.

    The courier stuffed the box into his hand, fled through the door, and said loudly: "There is a bomb inside!"