93. Selfish

Lannister. The name and hair that would define her for generations of she lived that long. Lannister. All the pain and suffering her family caused but also endured. 

"Lannister." She turned around slowly. "Look after Bran." Arya requested. 

"I don't know that I'm staying." Amelia countered. 

"Where else would you go?" Arya countered. 

"I want to stay," Amelia clarified. "I want to stay with Rickon and Bran... but I'm a Lannister, I don't think Lannister's should ever be in the castle again. Bran is going to rebuild this world, he doesnt need my bad name and reputation ruining his rule before it begins." Amelia informed her. 

"Haven't you been running for too damn long?" Arya countered. "Stop running Lannister." Arya instructed as she walked away. 

"Arya!" she turned back to Amelia. "This is bigger than me." Arya sighed coming back to her. 

"Instead of hating you and making you miserable, he loves you and is forcing you to be happy." Arya offered. "Be selfish."

"Be selfish." Amelia echoed as she walked up to Bran. 

"Stay." Bran declared before she even said a word. 

"No place I would rather be." Amelia assured leaning into him. ''Goodness this place is a mess though." Amelia remarked. "It's going to take forever..." She turned to Bran hands on her hips. "Lucky for you I'm always up for a challenge."

"Lucky me." He repeated. "Don't run away."

"No place I would rather be then by your side." Amelia assured. "Besides I made Rickon promises a million years ago, it would be really rude if I broke them now." 

"I love you."

+

'Our new king has chosen to send you to the nights watch.'

'There is still a nights watch?' jon questioned

'You will take no lands father no children... the unsullied still want your head but they have agreed.'

'Was it right? What I did?' Jon asked 'It does not feel right' Jon admitted

'Ask me again in 10 years.' Tyrion Told him

'I dont expect we will see each other again' Jon said

'I wouldn't be so sure a few years his hand of the king would make anyone want to piss off the end of the world' Tyrion told him.

'I wish there was another way' Sansa told him 'do you forgive me?'

'The north is free thanks to you' jon reminded her.

'But they lost the king' Sansa countered.

'Ned Starks daughter speaking for them she's the best they could ask for' Jon told her

"I see who the favorite is." Arya remarked. 

'You can come visit me at Castle Black whenever you want' he told arya

'I can't' she told him.

'Do you think anyone can tell you can and can't do?' jon questioned

'I'm not going back to the north I'm going past I'm going where all the maps stop I'm going to see what's out there.' arya told him.

'Do you have needle?'

'Right here' she told him. Jon bowed before Bran

'Your grace. I'm sorry I was not there when you needed me' Jon told him

'You were exactly where you were supposed to be' Bran told him as Jon hugged him. 

"Excuse me." Jon remarked moving to Amelia and Sandor. "Amelia." She spun around giving him a sad smile. "Be happy." Jon requested hugging her. 

"I'm sorry Jon." Amelia whispered. 

"I would do it again." Jon countered. "Take care of them."

"For evermore." She assured.