70. I Could Never Hate You

Sequel central - New Stories for Aemond, Aegon, Tywin, Tormund out now!!

Amelia felt like a prisoner again but at least she had a bed and a roof over her head. She felt a hand reach out and she opened her eyes a yawn on her lips she stared at the man staring back at her. She wiped as her eyes as she propped herself up on an elbow before she realized who was sitting in front of her.

''Bran.'' Amelia said softly and a smile appeared on her face

''Hi Amelia.'' Bran whispered as she rolled off the bed and hugged him.

''You're alive. You're okay.'' Amelia whispered as he hugged her tight he felt silent tears fall down her face onto his shoulder as she clung to him.

''I missed you.'' Bran told her as she pulled back slightly so he could see her teary face.

''You dont hate me?'' Amelia asked softly and bran brought a hand up to her face a gentle finger wiping away the tears.

''I could never hate you Amelia... I love you.'' Bran informed her and amelia leaned back wiping her tears away on her sleeve.

''You do?'' She whimpered

''I think ive been in love with you since you first stepped foot in winterfell.'' Bran admitted grabbing onto Amelias hand. She let out a shaky breath as she hugged him again the side of her head resting against his.

''Bran I really missed you.'' Amelia whispered.

"I was keeping an eye on you." Bran remarked. 

"Oh?" Amelia asked. 

"Good thing you were the archer." Bran told her wiping at her eyes. "Rickon has been yelling at Sansa since I got back." Bran remarked. 

"Why?" Amelia whispered. 

"Because he knows that you are good and Sansa can't see past your blonde hair and last name." 

"I could dye it." Amelia mused. 

"And I would be happy to help you change your last name." Bran added and Amelia chuckled leaning into him. 

"Yeah? So what were you thinking?" Amelia mused as Bran pulled her closer and kissed her, he felt her relax into him. Her fingers traced down his jaw as he kissed her.

"Stark. Amelia Stark. I've always been partial to that." Bran told her resting his forehead against hers. "But the right Stark this time."

"The right Stark." Amelia agreed kissing him again. 

''Better than our first kiss.'' Bran remarked softly and amelia choked out a laugh.

''I don't know,'' amelia mused ''you were really adorable.''

 She had forgotten how sweet that day started. She had just been married and so happy she couldnt stop smiling. Bran had kissed her and ran up the wall. She could still see that smile on his face as he declared that she could tell robb he kissed her. That look of rebellion. Then that fall.

''I'm not anymore?'' Bran questioned

''Nope.'' Amelia told him. ''You are So handsome now.'' Amelia corrected a hand in his hair.

"You're still so beautiful." Bran told her. ''I thought you were the prettiest girl in the whole world... you still are." Bran confirmed.

Amelia didnt realize how easy it would be to fall back in love with Bran. She thought this pain that she was feeling would be for evermore. 

But looking at Bran now she didnt feel that pain, that ache and perpetual pain. She was just happy. Felt like she was floating and all that pain was just gone.