45. Sends their regards

The Joker and The Queen // Daemon // Harwin out now!

'Dragon glass'

'Someone buried it wanted us to find it a long time ago' Sam told them

'Why? What are they for?' Bran questioned

'Killing white walkers'

'How do you know that?' Meera asked

'A walker came for my baby' Gilly told them 'and Sam killed it.'

'But no one has killed a white walker in thousands of years'

'Well I suppose someone had to be the first' Sam told them

'Take it Hodor' Bran said handing it to him, he looked it over.

'And for the archer' Sam handed Meera a few arrows made of dragon glass

'I got lucky with that one but they're more many more, for every one of us the dead men have more than you could count.' Sam told them 'I wish you would come with us'

'I wish I could, i really do.' Bran told them. He had a mission, then he could worry about Amelia. But Amelia thought him dead. She thought death was a better alternative to living at the moment.

+

'no ones going to believe you are a hog farmer if you eat them all.' Arya told sandor as he munched on hog feet.

'best part of the animal.' He told her, Arya was looking out at the twins in the distance. 'don't worry they are still there' sandor told her.

'I know they are still there.' arya snapped.

'you check every five minutes. Like you are afraid they are gonna move.' Sandor grumbled.

'I'm not afraid.' Arya told him confidently.

'of course you are. they are there and you are afraid we wont make it. The closer we get. The closer the fear gets. No use hiding behind that face. I know fear when I see it.' Sandor told her leaning in. 'seen it a lot.'

'I knew fear when I saw it in you. You're afraid of fire...' Arya told him. 'when berics sword went up in flames you looked like a scared little girl.' They stared at each other for a moment, Sandors eyes fixed on arya, his jaw tense his eyes filled with hate. 'and I know why too.' Arya said slowly moving closer.

'That so?' Sandor grumbled, getting this girl to family was harder and more agitating then he expected. But they were almost at the twins and he could get paid and dump the pup off.

'I heard what your brother did to you. Pressed your face to the fire like you are a nice juicy mutton chop...'

"that give you some ideas?'

'might do.' Arya said with a smirk.

'Go ahead then. You might get away. you might even make it there on your own.' Sandor told her as he picked up another hogs foot. 'just over the river, closest you've been to family since Llyn payne snapped your daddys neck...'

''some day I'm gonna put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull' she told him and marched away to look at the twins once again.

+

Music played and people were laughing happily. Singing dancing music, the hall seemed filled with life. Then the music slowed to a ballad. Robb looked around Amelia sat anxiously at his side but he glad to have this union under way. He could get rid of Amelia in no time.

'Your grace,' Walder Frey said and Robb approached 'I feel I have been remiss in my duties I have given you meats and wine music but I have not shown you the hospitality you deserve... My king is married and I owe my new queen a wedding gift... but you have two queens... no?" He looked to Amelia but she refused to look up from her untouched plate. Robb grabbed Talisa's hand.