14. Tell Me Now

''Amelia!'' Bran declared and she shot up.

''Bran!'' He hugged her tight

''I cant feel my legs. I cant feel my legs.'' Bran kept repeating

''Let me get your mom and the maester,'' amelia told him but he didnt let her go.

''Amelia,'' he sobbed

''I'm right here. I'm here.'' Amelia coed rubbing his back.

''Amelia my legs...'

''Do you remember what happened?'' Amelia asked she felt him sobbing into her.

''No.'' He said after a long moment. ''I dont remember anything. '' Bran whispered.

''You were climbing,'' amelia told him. ''I was calling up to you. I dont know what happened you must have slipped.'' Amelia remarked.

''My legs...''

''Bran let me get your mother and the maester-'' but he refused to let her go.

''Ser rumlow?'' Bran questioned looking to the door.

''Lord Bran.'' He remarked

''What are you doing here?'' Bran questioned. Rumlow stared at amelia a moment longer.

''Bran let me get your mother. She will be so happy to see you up. '' Amelia encouraged but now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen Catelyn, she hadn't really seen anyone expect Rumlow and Bran and Rickon. Robb and Theon kept their distance with vicious glares.

''You stay.'' Bran told her. ''Ser Rumlow go get maester lew-''

''I'm sorry my lord im instructed to stay with lady amelia.'' Rumlow cut in.

''Why?'

''Bran lets get a maester in here dont worry about me.'' amelia told him

''Amelia whats going on?''

''Dont worry honey everything is fine.'' Amelia assured him kissing his cheek. ''Let me get the maester-''

''I want you to stay and him to go.'' Bran demanded. ''Go Ser Rumlow.'' Bran demanded

''Bran?'' Robb questioned coming in.

''Robb!'' Bran said, Amelia tried to pull away but bran wouldnt let go of her hand.

''Amelia wait in the hall.'' robb demanded and amelia tried to leave but bran refused to let her go

''Whats going on?'' Bran questioned

''Nothing honey...'' amelia assured through a forced smile but her eyes were sad.

''Amelia...' Bran whimpered

''Go Amelia.'' Robb demanded and begrudgingly she pulled away from bran

''Whats going on?'' Bran questioned

''I will get the maester and rickon.'' amelia suggested.

''What is going on!'' Bran demanded.

''Bran you are awake!'' Robb declared hugging him

''What's going on!'' Bran demanded

''Bran!'' Rickon shouted jumping up on the bed the maester luwin followed slowly behind. Amelia waited in the doorway rumlow stood behind her threateningly.

''Are you okay?'' Rickon asked as maester luwin started examining him.

''Can you feel that?''

''No.'' Bran answered staring over at amelia she tried to smile but a tear fell down her face.