57. Hold the Door

''We can go home now, Hodor. Well, maybe not home home, but somewhere that isn't a cave.''

''Hodor." Hodor chucked

''Eat something that isn't moss. I want an egg. How do you like 'em? Boiled? Fried up with some butter?'' Meera asked and Hodor laughed

''Hodor.''

''With a rasher of bacon and some blood sausage.''

"Hodor.''

''Get Bran and run!" Meera demanded as the white walkers were snarling clawing at the door. ''Bran. Bran, wake up. Bran.'' Meera shouted

''Hodor. Hodor.''

''Bran, wake up.''

''Gods keep you on the kingsroad.--Take it easy. Watch yourself." Vision flashed through Bran's mind he was unable to pull himself out.

''Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.''

''Help me!'' Meera demanded

''Remember that you are a Stark. Comport yourself with dignity at the Vale and try to stay out of fights. Yes, Father. But if you have to fight, win.'' all the visions replayed through his mind, making his head spin, he was drowning in the memories.

''Bran! Bran, wake up!'' the walker continued snarling and grunting, growling to get through.

''Bran! Bran! Bran, wake up. Bran! Bran, wake up!'' Meera demanded shaking at him

'Hodor. Hodor.''

''You have to wake up. We need Hodor.''

'' Hodor. Hodor.''

'' Bran, we need Hodor. Bran, you have to wake up. We need Hodor.'' Meera screamed

''Hodor. Hodor.''

''Bran, we're all going to die!'' Meera shouted but still no response. '' Bran, wake up! We're all going to die! Bran! Bran! Bran, you have to wake up. We need Hodor."

''Hodor. Hodor.''

'' Warg into Hodor now! Bran, wake up. We need Hodor. We need Hodor. Warg into Hodor now! Now!'' Meera demanded and her voice echoed through Bran's head.

''Listen to your friend, Brandon.' the three eyed raven demanded

''Hodor, Hodor. Hodor. Hodor. Hodor. Hodor. Hodor." He screamed out getting more and more anxious with every breath. ''The time has come. Leave me.'' the raven demanded

''Hodor, hurry!'' Meera begged as she got Bran out he grunted blocking the door

''Hodor!'' hodor said in a panic

'' Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door!" meera screamed she heard the thumping and wights snarling breaking through. 'Hold the door! Hold the door!''

Bran went inside Willis's head though, still in the vision, while Meera dragged Bran away. The walkers came closer and closer, Hodor held the door shut. But the white walkers arms were breaking through the cracks and the roots of the door.

Still in the vision Willis was shaking tremoring, seizing on the ground.

'' Wylis!" nan cried out in brans vision ''What's the matter?''

''Hold the door!'' Wylis shouted and Bran stared as he seized before him.

''Come on, son.''

'' Hold the door!'' Wylis screamed ''Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold door! Hold door! Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold door! Hold door! Hold door! Hodor! Hodor! Hodor! Hodor! Hodor! Hodor!''