7. Uncle

When Amelia and Robb came in to break their fast the next morning Bran felt like his heart was being pulled apart. Amelia clung to Robb, he kissed her over and over again.

"Are you alright Lord Brandon?" Tyrion mused.
"No." he answered honestly. "The love of my life married my brother." Bran declared.

"Oh..." Tyrion said with a chuckle. "Yes, I understand that face now." Bran slumped onto the table.

"Amelia!" Cersei coed and Amelia left Robb's side, his eyes followed her.

"Well?" Theon asked. Robb smirked back at him and Jon.

"I think I'm going to like married life." Robb told them smugly.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good." Amelia whispered back as she hugged her mother.

"Are you sore?"

"Yeah, but I'm okay.'' Amelia assured.
"I always found that a warm bath helps after the first few times." Cersei told her.

"We did that this morning." Amelia agreed blushing.

"Oh you did, did you?" Cersei coed running her fingers through her daughters hair. 

"You like him." Jaime remarked and Amelia jumped.

"Uncle Jaime!" she declared. "Private conversations.'' She hissed.

"Oh I'm sorry." Jaime said hugging her pulling her back to him. "He treat you right? Because if he didn't I would kill him." Jaime warned.

"He was perfect." Amelia assured smiling back at him.

"Alright..." Jaime agreed kissing her cheek. Jaime let her go and she ran off, sitting down between Robb and Bran.

"Is it Lady Princess Stark of winterfell now?" Theon questioned. "Is Robb a prince?"

"I suppose he is." Amelia agreed.

"Wow, that's really a step up for you." Jon remarked, Robb swatted a hand at him as he pulled Amelia closer to him.

"Does that make me a princess?" sansa questioned hopefully.

"Well you are to marry my brother right?" Amelia questioned, the poor girl. Joffrey was a shit to his own twin, she couldn't imagine how he would treat Sansa. Sansa nodded happily. "Sansa you wont just be a princess, you will be the queen one day." Sansa beamed happily.

"Good morning Bran." Amelia whispered her fingers trailing along his back. He looked up at her with sad eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair as he leaned into her.

"My sweet niece, married life suits you." Tyrion informed her.

"Thank you uncle Tyrion." Amelia told him softly.

"Bran doesn't seem to think so though." Theon chuckled. But Amelia kept an arm around Bran as he looked up to Theon.

"Shut it!" Bran spat across the table as he hugged tight to Amelia.

"One day married and you are already flirting with my brother." Robb remarked. "I don't think I like that."

"Well get used to it." Amelia teased.

+

"You are an excellent climber Bran." Amelia applauded as he jumped down in front of her. Bran smiled happily back at her.

"He is a shit archer.' Theon called out.

"Shut up!" Bran shouted. "I'm not." Bran told her.
"Perhaps you could teach me." Amelia offered. "My uncle Jaime and me guard sandor, they taught me a little but I would love your help."

"Bran is really staking his claim on your bride." Jaime remarked coming up to Robb.

"He can flirt all he wants. It doesn't change the fact she is mine." Robb told him. Jaime stared down at him a moment longer before he caught Cersei's eye.

"You best treat my niece right or I will ride, day and night and take your cock clean off." Jaime warned with a smile and the smug look on Robb's face faltered. "Have a great day." Jaime added slapping Robb's back.

"Hello Jon." Amelia said as they approached. "Bran was about to help me with my archery."

"Was he?" Jon questioned and Bran's face puckered. "He is... learning himself." Jon said kindly.

"I'm showing her." Bran told Jon defensively.

"Of course, perhaps I could stay and observe." Jon offered. Bran got a bow and arrows for Amelia loading it for her. "A demonstration for the princess." Jon suggested and Bran glared over at him. Amelia smiled down at Bran. He stepped up and pulled the bow back with a shaky hand. Amelia walked around him. She adjusted his grip, lowering his elbow.

"I thought it was Bran meant to be teaching you?" Jon recalled with a chuckle.

"Hush." Amelia told him. "Relax your shoulders." Amelia instructed running her fingers along his shoulders. "Keep the elbow low," he could feel her breath on his ear as she leaned towards him. "And breathe." He released with a breath and he hit the target, it wasn't in the middle but he hit it.

"I did it!' he exclaimed.

"You did it." Amelia agreed. "I knew you were the right man for the job." Amelia told him.
"You helped me though." Bran whispered.

"You knew what to do." Amelia corrected as he hugged her, she rested her cheek on the top of his head, she looked over at jon with a wink.