21. Seven Hells

'Seven hells! What happened to you?" Ned bent down next to arya as he looked her over. Dirt covered her body, while her eyes held concern and worry. "You know I had half my guard out searching for you?" Ned questioned 'Arya, you promised this would stop." Ned sighed.

"They said they were going to kill you." Arya proclaimed.

"Who did?' ned questioned confused as he stood up.

"I don't know. I didn't see them. But I think one was fat."

"Oh, Arya." Ned said shaking his head.

"I'm not lying. They said you found the bastard. And the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage. Something about a savage." Arya didn't know what any of it meant. Ned knew.

"Where did you hear this?" Ned questioned.

"In the dungeons. Near the dragon skulls." she said it as if it was the most obvious thing location for her to be wandering.

"What were you doing in the dungeons?" Ned gave her a scolding look.

"Chasing cats." Arya said it so calmly like it was the most obvious thing in the world. She had told him she would be chasing cats, now that ned thought about it.

'Pardon me my Lord,' Jory said coming into Neds office. 'there's a night watchman here saying it's urgent,' Ned nodded pulling Arya back allowing the man into the room.

'What's your name friend?' Ned questioned

'Yoren, if you please. This must be your son he's got your looks.'

'I'm a girl!' Arya exclaimed

'Did Wende send you?' Ned questioned.

'No one sent me my Lord, I am here to find men for the wall see if there's any scum in the dungeons that could be used for the service,' He informed ned

'We will find recruits for you.' Ned assured.

'Thank you my Lord that is not why I disturbed you. You're brother Benjen's blood runs black that makes him my brother as much as yours it is for his sake I rode here so fast and damn near killed my horse there are others riding to, the whole city will know by tomorrow.'

'Know what?' ned questioned cautiously.

'Best said in private my Lord.' he looked at arya, kissing the top of his daughters head Ned sent her off.

'Go on we'll talk later.'

'Come on little lady lets get you cleaned up.' Jory said leading her out.

'Well?' Ned questioned. "Spit it out."

'It's about your wife my Lord, she has taken the imp.'

++

Tyrion watched in horror his hands still bound as the soldiers fought the attack

'Untie me! if I die what's the point ?' Tyrion told Catelyn and she untied him. Bronn was fighting bravely slashing down men after men. Bronn sliced the throat open of one of the men while Tyrion bashed in the head of another with a shield.

'Was that your first?' Bronn questioned, Tyrion nodded looking down to the body. 'we need a woman I always feel like a woman after a good fight.' Bronn told him

'Well I'm willing if she is.' Tyrion said, they both shared a laugh looking around the mess around them. But Catelyn still had a mission a vendetta. They made their way to the veil.

+++++++

'Sister,' Lysa said vindictively. 'what brings you all the way to the veil?'

'I have come to request your judgement on this criminal.' A guard pushed Tyrion forward.

'Who do you bring forth to the lady of the veil?' the woman sat with a boy clung to her tit like a lifeline. 'what has he done?' she spat.

'He tried to have my son Brandon killed!' Catelyn screamed.

'That is entirely false I assure you.' Tyrion began.

'Enough!' Lysa snapped, removing the boy from her tit. 'so you do not plead guilty for the crimes you have committed?'

'I have committed many a crimes, none of which involved any of the starks." But after today he was sure to kill Catelyn if he survived.

"How do you plead?'

'Innocent.' Tyrion said. 'I am innocent.'

'so be it.' Lysa spat. 'send him to a sky cell. See if that won't change his answer.'

+

"They said the saddle should be done in one more day." Amelia remarked.

"I can really ride?" Bran questioned as she fixed his pillow.

"Tyrion is one of the smartest people I know," Amelia assured trying to keep the pain from her voice. She wanted to go home she wanted to be away from winterfell but she did like being with Bran, he made her forget she was in her own type of prison. "I'm positive."

"Will you come riding with me when its done?" Bran asked.
"I would love that." Amelia assured.

"Will you stay here tonight?" Bran asked and Amelia nodded she looked to Rumlow standing in the door and quietly closed the door on him before curling under the covers next to Bran. Her felt her cold breath on his neck as she held to his hand. "It's all going to be okay Amelia. I promise." Bran assured. But he felt hot tears fall from her face silently as she closed her eyes.