4. Dance with me

Amelia adored Bran thought he was the cutest thing and Bran immediately had a crush on Amelia. She was a few years older and the prettiest girl to ever step foot in winterfell. Bran knew that for a fact.

"A four year difference really isn't anything!" Bran declared as Amelia danced with Robb. "Robb is older than her."

"Four years is a lifttime." Theon corrected.

"Quit now before they are married and your little heart breaks." Arya agreed. But Bran leaned forward on the table his fist resting on his cheek as he stared after her.

"I talked to your father and mine." Robb told Amelia as they danced slowly his hand keeping her body to him.

"Oh?"

"How does tomorrow sound?" Robb questioned hopefully.

"Really? You want to marry me?" Amelia didn't think it would be that easy. She didn't think he would like her but he looked geneuinely happy to make her his wife.

"Of course," Robb agreed. "I can think of no one else I want to spend the est of my life with." And Amelia's heart fluttered as she looked up at him.

+

'Is it dead yet?' Benjen called over to Jon, he was beating up a practice dummy in the courtyard.

'Uncle Benjen!' Jon said coming up to him happily.

'you've gotten bigger!' Benjen remarked it had been a while since he last visited Winterfell. 'out here all day? They didn't wanna leave you alone with a Lannister?' Benjen teased. 'You don't wanna enjoy the feast?' Benjen questioned.

'Lady Stark did not want to insult the Royal family by seating a bastard in their midst.' Jon admitted.

'Well you are always welcome at the wall,' Benjen assured him. 'no bastard has ever been turned away there.' an idea, not thought through at all sprung into jons head.

'So take me with you when you go back.' Jon suggested.

'Jon-'

'Father will let me if you ask him.' Jon negotiated

'The wall isn't going anywhere.' Benjen reminded him.

'I'm ready.' Jon assured him.

'you don't understand what you'd be giving up, we have no families none of us father any sons-' Benjen explained.

'I don't care about that.' Jon told him

'You might.' Benjen told him 'if you knew what it meant... I better get inside and rescue your father from his guests.' Benjen said 'we will talk later.' he said giving Jon a pat.

'Your uncle is in the nights watch?' Tyrion said walking up the path.

'what are you doing back there?' Jon questioned

'Preparing for a night with your family.' Tyrion told him, 'I've always wanted to see the wall,' he remarked taking a swig from his jug.

'You are Tyrion Lannister.' Jon remarked 'the Queen's brother.'

'My greatest accomplishment. And you... you are ned Starks bastard aren't you?' Jon turned away annoyed, that was not what defined him. 'Did I offend you? Sorry.' Tyrion said following him. 'But you are the bastard though.'

'Lord Eddard Stark is my father.' Jon told him

'And lady Stark is not your mother... making you the bastard..' Tyrion told him simply, 'let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget who you are or what you are the rest of the world will not, wear it like armor, that way it can never be used to hurt you,' Tyrion told him turning away from Jon.

'What the hell would you know about being a bastard?' Jon called after him

'All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes.' Tyrion told him heading inside.

+

'Pardon me,' Ned said trying to get around Jaime.

'I hear we might be neighbors soon' Jaime said blocking his way. 'I hope it's true' Ned looked to Robb and Amelia perfectly content in each others arms.

'Yes the king has honored me with the offer' Ned said still trying to get around him.

'I'm sure we'll have a tournament to celebrate your new title if you accept. It would be good to have you in the field the competition has been stale,' Jaime told him

'I don't fight in tournaments' Ned informed him

'No? Getting a little old for it?' Jaime teased

'I don't fight in tournaments when I fight a man for real, I don't want him to know what I can do.' Ned told him

'Well said.' Jaime told him grinning.

'Excuse me,' ned said again

'You at a feast -- It's like a bear in a trap.' Benjen remarked coming up to Ned he spun around and hugged him happily.

'The boy I beheaded. Did you know him?' Ned questioned quietly.

'Of course I did. Just a lad. But he was tough, Ned. A true Ranger.'

'He was talking madness. Said the Walkers slaughtered his friends.' Ned told him.

'The two he was with are still missing.' Benjen remarked his gaze shifted to Robb and Amelia.

"Excuse me princess." Robb said moving to his uncle.

"Now's your chance." Theon mused but Bran jumped up. "I was joking!" Theon called after him.

"Hello princess."

"Hello Bran." Amelia replied and Bran smiled up at her. "Would you like to dance with me?" Amelia questioned and Bran nodded eagerly.

"Well shit." Theon muttered as Amelia drapped her arms around Bran's shoulders.

'A wildling ambush.' Ned suggested

'Maybe. Direwolves south of the wall. Talk of the Walkers. My brother might be the next Hand to the king. Winter is coming.'

'Winter is coming.' Ned agreed

'Uncle Benjen!" Robb said coming up to them

'Robb boy. How are ye?' Benjen questioned.

'I'm good.' Robb agreed

"You were dancing with the princess." Benjen remarked.

"I'm marrying her tomorrow." Robb declared and Ned stared down at him.

"Tomorrow?" Benjen questioned looking between Ned and Robb.

"Yes." Robb agreed. 'I spoke to the king and Amelia about it."

"Tomorrow?" Ned repeated.
"You said yes to the union." Robb reminded him.

"Tomorrow." Ned said again.

"She is a pretty one." Benjen remarked glancing back at her. "You have some competition though." Benjen nodded to Bran.

"Yeah right." Robb mused.

"You are an excellent dancer." Amelia told Bran.

"Thank you... you are very pretty."

"thank you." Amelia couldn't help but chuckle.

"What?" Bran questioned smiling up at her. He was adorable, absolutely adorable.

"I'm marrying your brother tomorrow. We are to be family." Amelia informed him and Bran's smile dropped.

"What?" he spat.

"I'm sure my father will make an announcement." Amelia said softly.

"But you cant marry him!" Bran declared.

"Oh? Why not?" Amelia countered and Bran's mouth moved wordlessly. She bent down slightly and presed a kiss to his cheek. 

Evermore // Bran Starkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें