90. Mysterious

Untouchable // Daemon // Aemond x Jurassic Park crossover

Tyrion walked through Kings Landing walked through the Capitol to see all the charred dead people their bodies scattered everywhere little fires still burning all the damage Daenerys had done. He found his brother his golden hand sticking out from the ruble. He pulled away the debris to see Jaime and Cersei.

 He didn't know whether to be mad, sad, angry, he didn't know what to feel. Jaime had gotten him out of kings landing the first time. He was his brother but Jaime was still consumed by Cersei.

The Dothraki cheered as Daenerys flew overhead. The city had surrendered and she burned them all to the ground innocent or guilty they all died burned to nothing, any survivors were killed by the unsullied or Dothraki.

'You gave me the seven kingdoms!' Daenerys finished the dorthraki went wild. She spoke to her army. 'Will you break the wheel with me?' She questioned

The unsullied and the Dothraki were going crazy with excitement. Tyrion walked cautiously towards her.

'You betrayed your queen.' Daenerys told him.

"You slaughtered the city' tyrion told her. He took off his pin, his hand of the queen pin and threw it down the steps. 'they were right. You are a mad queen.'

All went deadly silent except for the crackle of fire still burning in the distance.

'Take him' she told her unsullied. He went with them willingly.

'What are you doing here?" Jon demanded looking to beat up Arya as she tried to escape the dragons the fire, the pain. 

"I came to kill the queen, your queens dragon got to her first." Arya remarked. 

"She is everyones queen." Jon corrected. 

**

'Did you bring any wine?'

'No' jon told him.

'oh... thank you for coming to see me. Our queen doesn't keep prisoners for long. I suppose there's a crude kind of justice, I betrayed my closest friend and watched him burn, I freed my brother and believed my sister wasn't as evil as I knew she was... now Daenerys is going to turn me to ashes...' tyrion told him. 'It just occurred to me I'm talking to the only man alive that knows where I'm going. So is there life after death?'

'Not that I've seen' jon told him

'I should be thankful that it's the best I could hope for, I strangled my lover I shot my father with a crossbow and I betrayed my queen.' tyrion reminded him

'You didn't'

'I did. And I would do it again now that I've seen what I've seen I chose my fate... the people of Kings Landing did not.' Tyrion reminded him.

'I cannot justify what happened I won't try' Jon told him 'but the war is over now'

'please the war is not over. You saw her. When you heard her talking to her soldiers did she sound like someone who is done fighting?' Tyrion asked he stood up 'she liberated the people from slavers bay, she liberated the people of kings landing she will go on liberating until the people of the world are free. And she rules through the ashes of all of it.'

'And you have been by her side counseling her through all of it, until today.' Jon reminded him

'Until today. Varys was right, I was wrong, it was vanity to think I could help her. Our Queens nature is fire and blood.' Tyrion informed him.

'Then I would be fire and blood to' Jon said 'she is no more her father then you are yours'

'but you are also of stark.' Tyrion reminded him.

'Love is the death of duty.' Jon told him

'You just came up with that?" tyrion questioned impressed.

'Measter amond said it a long time ago.' Jon said remembering.

'Sometimes duty is the death of love' Tyrion counted 'you are the shield that guards the realms of men you've always tried to do the right thing no matter the cost'. Tyrion took a deep breath. 'Do you think I'm the last man she will execute? Who is more dangerous than the rightful heir of the iron throne?'

'She is the queen' Jon reminded him 'I'm sorry it came to this.'

'And your sisters. Do you see them bending the knee?' tyrion questioned

'My sisters will be loyal to their queen' jon said but he didn't believe it. They had already made their opinion of daenerys very clear.

'Why do you think Sansa told me about you? because she does not want daenarys to be queen.' Tyrion reminded him.

'She does not get to choose' jon told him.

'No but you do. And you have to choose now' Tyrion warned him.

+

"I've always wanted to go to the capital," Rickon remarked. "I was hoping for sunny skies and swims in the ocean though." He countered. 

"Bran is being mysterious." Amelia remarked. "Perhaps we bend the knee and go for a swim." She offered looking to Bran. 

"You know I think you were always meant to be a Stark." Rickon remarked as Amelia pet Ghost's head. 

"Oh?" Amelia mused. 

"Direwolves, its our sigil." 

"I've never met a lion." Amelia remarked "And considering how much lannister I am..." She chuckled awkwardly as she knelt before ghost. 

"Dogs are an excellent judge of character." Bran remarked. 

"Your pups always liked me." Amelia remarked. 

"They saw past your hair and name." Bran remarked. 

"What are we walking into?" Amelia begged moving to Bran. 

"The future."