61. Bolton's

"I get it, I do." Amelia assured Podrick as Brienne went to fight the bolton's, Stannis, trying to get Sansa. "But the Starks don't like me." Amelia told him softly. "My uncle Tyrion is he-"

"I heard he escaped." Podrick remarked. "I liked your uncle, I know he didnt kill your brother."

"I know. That never crossed my mind to be true." Amelia assured. "I just miss them. Not really Joff, he was mean and cruel. I know that... but my mother, my uncles, Sandor..."

"I am sorry about that, she was just trying to help." Podrick offered. 

"She didnt help." Amelia whimpered. "She killed Sandor, she killed him and all he ever did was love and protect me." Podrick stared over at Amelia before moving closer and giving her an awkward hug. He felt her tears on his shirt. 

+

''Bolton has women fighting for him?''

''I don't fight for the Boltons. I'm Brienne of Tarth. I was Kingsguard to Renly Baratheon. I was there when he was murderer by a shadow with your face." Brienne seethed down at Stannis. ''You murdered him with blood magic?''

''I did.'' stannis agreed

''In the name of Renly of House Baratheon, First of His Name, rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, I, Brienne of Tarth, sentence you to die. Do you have any last words?''

''Go on, do your duty.'' Stannis hissed, he was done with all this nonsense.

''Looks like we're done here.'' Ramsay agreed. soldiers groaned all around them

''I surrender! I surrender!''

''And I accept your surrender.'' Ramsay agreed killing the solider. ''Let's head back. My wife must be lonely.''

''My lady. I've come to escort you back to your chamber.'' Myranda remarked and Sansa hesitated.

''Go with her, please.'' Theon begged. Sansa was going to run, to flee but now she was going to die.

''I know what Ramsay is. I know what he'll do to me. If I'm going to die, let it happen while there's still some of me left.'' Sansa declared.

''Die? Who said anything about dying?'' Myranda chuckled shifting the bow and arrow slightly. 'You can't die. Your father was Warden of the North. Ramsay needs you. Though I suppose he doesn't need all of you. Just the parts he'll use to make his heir,'' Myranda moved her aim, taunting Sansa. ''until you've given him a boy or two and he's finished using them. Then he's got incredible plans for those parts. So, shall we wait for him to come back or should we begin now?'' Sansa stayed silent. ''You're leaving it to me? Good. Let's begin.'' Myranda smirked but Theon grabbed Myranda tussling with her ''Reek-- stop! Stop!'' before sending her over the edge and Myranda screamed out as she fell, landing with a thud, blood seeping from her. Horns blew and solider hollered out. Sansa stared down at Myranda's dead body before looking nervously to Theon.

''Open the gate!''

'He's coming back.' Sansa said through a shaky breath.

"Come on." Theon said grabbing her hand. He lead her to the wall and she looked down at the snowy ground under them. She looked to Theon again and he held tight to her hand as they jump. Ramsay moved to Myranda's dead body before letting out a sigh.

''I can see I have my work cut out for me.'' Ramsay remarked calmly.

+

''She was 11 the first time I saw her. The kennelmaster's daughter." Ramsay remarked staring down at his first lover. ''She smelled of dog. I wasn't much older, but everybody was already afraid of me. You certainly were. Myranda wasn't, though." He let out a sigh. She was dead. Dead. ''What could I do to her that those hounds couldn't? She was fearless. There was nothing she wouldn't do. Your pain will be paid for a thousand times over. I wish you could be here to watch.''

''Shall I have a grave dug for her, my lord? Or would you rather the men build a pyre?" The maester offered

''Buried, burned? This is good meat. Feed it to the hounds." Ramsay corrected walking off.

''Your command of the cavalry was impressive." Roose remarked when Ramsay found him.

''Thanks to you, the false king Stannis Baratheon is dead" Ramsay assured.

''Do you know who struck the killing blow?" Roose asked curiously.

''No.'' Ramsay remarked.

''A shame. I'd reward the man." Roose informed him.

''Still, a great victory.... Do you feel like a victor?'' Ramsay questioned and Roose sighed.

'I rebelled against the crown to arrange your marriage to Sansa Stark. Do you think that burning wagons in the night and mowing down tired, outnumbered Baratheons is the same as facing a prepared and provisioned Lannister army?" Roose declared getting more and more angry with every word.

'' No.'' Ramsay admitted softly.

''A reckoning will come. We need the North to face it. The entire North. They won't back us without Sansa Stark. We no longer have Sansa Stark." Roose reminded her ''You played your games with her. You played your games with the heir to the Iron Islands and now they're both gone." Ramsay felt the repercussions of his actions boiling inside of him.

''I have a team of men after them with some of my best hounds. They won't get far." Ramsay assured. He had only just been legitimized and he felt like he was failing.

''I'm glad to hear it." Roose agreed. ''But without Sansa, you won't be able to produce an heir. And without an heir, well... let's hope the maesters are right and Lady Walda's carrying a boy.'' Roose spat walking off and leaving Ramsay feeling murderous.