55. Promise

Snow on the beach // Tyrion Lannister out now!

&

Half of my heart // Viserys // Daemon out now!

'Why isn't he waking up?' Meera questioned as she ran.

'That's my father' Bran said in a new vision.

'and beside him is Holland reed, Meera's father.' The raven told him.

'Ser arthur dane.' Bran noted.

'The sword of the morning' the three eyed Raven confirmed

'Father said he was the best swordsman he ever saw,' Bran confirmed as he watched the men come together.

'Lord Stark'

'I looked for you on the trails' Ned told Dane.

'Well we weren't there' Dane told him.

'The mad king is dead, Reaghar lies beneath the ground why weren't you there to protect your prince?' ned questioned them

'Our loyalties lie here.' Dane told them

'Where is my sister?' Ned questioned

'I wish you good fortune in the wars to come,' Dane said putting his helmet back on. 'And now it begins,' they drew their swords.

'No, now it ends.' Ned told them that and his men drew their swords as well.

'He's better than my father' Bran noted

'Far better' the raven agreed.

'But father beat him.' Bran informed him.

'Did he?'

'I know he did. I've read the story a thousand times.' Bran told him but just as he said that Neds sword was flown from his hands, things looked bleak but then Dane fell to the ground as Reed stabbed him from behind.

'He stabbed him in the back' bran declared and then Ned sliced his throat. His father had lied to him? There was a scream Heard from the tower and Ned ran past his son.

'I want to see what is in the tower.' Bran said following after his father

'No it is time to go, that is enough for now.' The raven told him.

'Father!' Bran called after him and he seemed to stop, seemed to slow. Ned turned around looking for the echo of your voice he had heard but saw nothing so he continued up the staircase to get to the top of the tower but the three eyed Raven got ahead of him trying to stop him.

'Ned?'

'Lyanna?' Lyanna lay bloody in pale in bed.

'Ned. Is that you? Is that really you?' she question she was covered in blood 'you're not a dream?'

'No I'm not dream' he said trying to comfort his sister 'I'm here. Right here.' he assured her

'I've missed you big brother'

'I've missed you too' he told her

'I want to be brave' she told him

'You are.' he assured her

'I'm not,' she told him 'I don't want to die.'

'You're not going to die. I'll get you some water!'

'No I don't need water' she told him

'Get her a measter!' Ned demanded

'No, no water, no measter, just listen to me ned.' She whispered in her brothers ear, Bran tried to here but he couldn't. "His name is Aegon Targaryen..." Bran took another step forward. 'If Robert finds out he will kill him, you know he will, you have to protect him. Promise me Ned. Promise me.' That's when Bran heard the cries baby a handmaiden placed the baby in Neds arms. 'promise me' Lyanna said again 'promise me.'