CHAPTER 51 REVELATION

Jun YanZhi stayed silent, tacitly agreeing.

Jin Huan’s expression was gloomy as he asked: “Since living will be worse than dying, why should I tell you?”

Jun YanZhi smiled and indifferently said: “You have a double spirit root of fire and earth yet formed a golden core at 160 years old. If you have a higher than average comprehension ability, this isn’t strange. What’s strange is that every year you go down the mountain to live in a secluded cave for three months……”

“So what?”

“In those three months, corpses often disappeared from the tombs of the mountain villages surrounding the Sky Balance sect. Additionally, some sick and weak people would suddenly die. I didn’t understand then because I was young. It wasn’t until a demonic cultivator who uses corpse blood to cultivate showed up in the Qing Xu Sword sect that I understood. There were countless demonic cultivating ways. Using corpse blood to cultivate was one of them.”

Jin Huan kept calm: “……It turns out that you have already observed me for so long.”

Jun YanZhi remained silent.

Jin Huan stiffly humphed and replied with some anger: “Since we are from the same path, there is no need to conceal it from you. That’s right, we are both demonic cultivators. Unfortunately, I’m not as lucky as you, being able to control people’s heart devils from birth. Instead, I have to be like a thief, sneakily digging graves.

“……In Zhu Feng country, there are more demonic cultivators than you think. Qi Jingshan who died a few days ago was also a demonic cultivator. It’s just that his ability wasn’t as good as you.” Jun YanZhi fell into deep thought.

“Qi Jingshan was also killed by you…… What identity do you have now?”

Jun YanZhi glanced down at him from above.

Jin Huan sized him up from his appearance to temperament. Suddenly, a thought flickered through his head. He couldn’t help but ask in exasperation: “Which stranger can see me after I fell into insanity? It can’t be that you’re Jun YanZhi?!”

Jun YanZhi’s gaze was the same as an emotionless animal. 

“The person doing the saving was the one doing the killing……Even if they weren’t saved, you only had to say that their heart devil was too strong, and you were unable to do anything more.” Jin Huan was a bit dazed as he muttered to himself, then he sneered: “Since you want to know what had happened that year so badly, why don’t you just ask your master?” 

Jun YanZhi’s heart skipped a beat: “What did you say?”

“You don’t know?” Jin Huan was a bit surprised, but his face was full of joy. He was like a mouse that was caught by an owl, finally being able to bite back, “Your master was also at Heng Yuang palace that year and was one of us. You can investigate it.”

Jun YanZhi was silent for a long time before he finally stood up. There wasn’t a single sliver of emotion in his voice: “Demonic cultivators deserve to die.”

Jin Huan yelled out in dissatisfaction: “Demonic cultivation methods are broad and profound! There are three types of cultivation methods: blood cultivation, air cultivation, and spirit cultivation! It’s not plain like you guys! Blood cultivators dig graves and kill a bit, resulting in a bad reputation, but most won’t kill at will or kill the innocent. Qi cultivators absorb the dark and murderous Qi in the world, converting them into cultivation. They are the same as righteous path cultivators who are detached from the material world with no desires. People like you who are able to instigate people’s heart devils from birth have talent in spirit cultivation. Zhu Feng country has so many misunderstandings about demonic cultivations that it’s laughable.”