CHAPTER 58 SHIXIONG AND SHIDI

Bei Yan peak’s disciples had already been waiting at the foot of the mountain for a long time.

Wen Jing saw You Si with a piece of dry grass in his mouth and a faint smile from far away. They exchanged a “so you are also going” gaze and a greeting.

Bei Yan peak’s peak lord wanted to make a “YuYang pill”. He spent a few decades looking for the plants, but he was still short of two and couldn’t find them. Since a long time ago, he knew that Gu Jing sect had those two plants, yet he could never find the opportunity to ask for them.

This time Gu Jing sect had met with trouble. Bei Yan peak’s peak lord personally came to plead with Jun YanZhi, wanting him to help ask for the two plants. Jun YanZhi agreed to do this favor that cost him nothing. Thus, Bei Yan peak generously sent out four Foundation Building stage disciples to escort him and travel together. 

It was only seven days ago when Wen Jing and You Si had watched Wen RenMu’s scandal together at night, but it felt like a long time had passed. He felt a bit sentimental. Time truly did bring great changes to the world. It felt like an era had passed.

A person’s maturity really did come from experience.

In this sense, Jun YanZhi’s contribution was huge and hard to measure.

Jun YanZhi still wore a turquoise outfit. His temperament was as elegant as usual, but there was a faint feeling of alienation. Everyone said that he could be glanced at from afar, but one couldn’t get too close. No one dared to be intimate and presumptuous with him. These sayings were really suitable.

If it was in the past, Wen Jing would definitely be a mess of admiration and worship. Now, he felt wave after wave of pain in his heart. He didn’t even want to raise his head. 

Jun YanZhi swallowed his saliva, his mood mysteriously becoming bad.

He Ling, Jun YanZhi, and Wen Jing were all sullen and didn’t want to talk. Liu QianMo tidied his white outfit and shouldered the duty of upholding courtesy, conversing with the Bei Yan peak disciples the whole way there. 

Bei Yan peak’s eldest disciple was called Gao Xiao. He was a very entertaining guy. Regarding the weird atmosphere of the few people, he didn’t ask too much and skillfully started to talk about the interesting things of Bei Yan peak, making the disciples around him laugh.

The eight people rode on the wind for a day and came to a small town. They decided to seek lodging for the night.

Liu QianMo stood in front of the inn’s door. The worker politely nodded and bowed as he came forward: “Are you guys going to book a room?”

“How much per room?”

Gao Xiao gently stopped Liu QianMo and smiled: “Shifu commanded that we take care of you guys during this trip. Do you want us to go back and be beaten?”

As he talked, he pulled out a few spirit stones and threw them: “Clean up your best room, quickly!”

The worker was a bit dazed. As soon as he saw that he had received spirit stones, he was so excited that he couldn’t even talk coherently. Stuttering, he said: “Our inn is small. There are only 5 top tier rooms. I’m afraid that the other rooms aren’t good enough for you cultivators. However, our beds are big. How about two people per room?”