CHAPTER 32.2 TREATMENT

Wen Jing hurriedly supported and held Jun YanZhi up with his eyes full of tears: “Jun shixiong……”

“……It’s nothing.”

Hong Xiu peak’s disciples did n’t know what to think. They were originally looking at the platform with a weird feeling in their heart. Watching Zhao NingTian get hurt, they also started getting angry and worried: “Three people ganging up on our master!”

As they were saying this, they simultaneously started flying towards the platform to join the fight.

A battle was on the verge of happening when suddenly a vigorous male voice transmitted throughout: “No impudence is allowed!”

“Sect Head Xi!”

A man wearing dark green cultivator robes landed on the platform. With a light swing of his sleeve, a surge of spiritual energy that could level mountains and raise the seas was released. Zhao NingTian was hit by the surge of spiritual energy and agitated to the point where he couldn’t stand steadily. With a hissing sound, he rushed towards Xi Fang, hacking his way over.

Xi Fang frowned slightly and lightly whisked his sleeves; however, the spiritual energy’s impact was heaven shaking and earth bending[1].

Zhao NingTian was hit in the chest and he immediately threw up a mouth full of blood. His eyes closed, and he fell onto the ground, unknown if he was dead or alive.

The surrounding was completely silent.

The peak masters one after another flew down onto the platform, looking at Zhao NingTian with their heads bowed, not uttering a single word.

Xi Fang commanded his senior disciple Zhu Jin: “Use black iron to chain up peak master Zhao and confine him in the prison! Thoroughly investigate this incident!”

“Yes.” Zhu Jin commanded a few disciples and lightly lifted Zhao NingTian off the platform.

Surrounding the platform, people were secretly whispering and discussing.

“What happened?”

“Don’t know. It seems like it’s the same situation as ShuiYue palace a few years ago……”

“Weren’t the ShuiYue palace disciples poisoned……?”

“Didn’t peak master Zhao just come down from the mountain?  Could it be that he got poisoned on the way down the mountain?”

“Then how come it didn’t start to show until now?”

“Don’t know……”

Xi Fang took one glance at the heavily injured Jun YanZhi and He Ling and then commanded: “Today’s competition will end here and will be resumed three days later. All disciples should whole-heartedly cultivate, and not randomly make guesses on this matter. Does everyone understand?”

“Yes!”

Xi Fang then quietly said to Lu ChangQing: “Turn this place upside down. Carefully investigate everything.”

“Yes.”

The matter of Zhao NingTian caught everyone unprepared. Jun YanZhi and He Ling were both heavily injured and each sent back to their respective residence to rest. Out of all the disciples of Hui Shi peak, only Jun YanZhi and Mo ShaoYan knew the restoring method. However, Mo ShaoYan’s cultivation was low so when using the method, it didn’t do much. Once Xi Fang knew, he sent people to help them heal.

They busied around for most of the night. The two people’s injuries were a little better and they were finally in a stable condition. Everyone was dead tired. The few younger ones were even more fatigued, yawning and swaying.  They were chased out by Liu QianMo to rest.