CHAPTER 79

These words, you could tell something was wrong as soon as you heard them.

Liu QianMo’s body moved, blocking a few shidis with low cultivation levels. He calmly looked at Wen Jing and said, “Jun shidi, let’s calmly talk this out! ……Who’s this by your side?”

After saying this, he lightly swallowed.

Jun YanZhi very politely and elegantly smiled, “Eldest shixiong, Jing shidi escaped from the Punishing Immortal Tower. He missed you all greatly, so I brought him here to see you all.”

Wen Jing quickly nodded, nervously and expectantly looking at everyone.

Jun YanZhi’s every move was as gentle as the spring breeze. Every frown and smile made people feel moved. Liu QianMo and the rest, however, stood uneasily, as if they heard something extremely absurd yet didn’t dare to refute it.

Inadvertently, a few people had already assumed a defensive posture.

Only He Ling looked at Wen Jing. His eyes that were normally filled with killing intent had a sliver of hard-to-detect gentleness. Even the corner of his mouth slightly curved up.

Gui XinBi annoyedly said, “Jun YanZhi! Even now, you still aren’t clear-headed? Just how long will you cause trouble for?”

Mo ShaoYan immediately kicked him, gritting his teeth and scolding him in a whisper, “Don’t talk anymore. Last year, you got beaten up until you were half-dead. You still dare to stimulate him?”

“The gun hits the leading bird, idiot!” Third shixiong Peng Yue quietly said.

Li Shu also anxiously followed up, “If you want to court danger, do it by yourself. Don’t pull us in!”

Wen Jing immediately looked suspiciously towards Jun YanZhi, quietly asking, “What did you do to them before? Why are they so afraid of you?”

Jun YanZhi’s expression didn’t change at all. He was just as elegant and calm as when he ate. His voice, however, was a bit wronged, unlike usual, “I didn’t do anything. I also don’t know why they are scared.”

“.…………” Was that true?!

Liu QianMo barely managed a smile and said, “Jun shidi…… where did you find Jing shidi?”

He muttered in his head. Where did Jun YanZhi go to make such a puppet? Although he didn’t fire the porcelain well, causing it to be disfigured, its expressions and movements are truly very vivid and realistic. It’s enough to comfort his lovesickness. The reason that he has been missing for a year must be that he went to make Wen Jing, right?

Jun YanZhi indifferently said, “I didn’t find him. He found me.”

Liu QianMo didn’t talk anymore. Everyone was silent.

Peng Yue smiled and said, “Coming back this time, are you planning to stay long term with this per…… Jing shidi?”

“If he wants to stay long term, then I’ll accompany him to stay long term.” Jun YanZhi held Wen Jing’s hand.

As soon as Mo ShaoYan, Li Shu, and Gu JinPing heard this, their scalps tingled like an arc of lightning flashed over them. They quickly said, “Jun shixiong, the five great sects are still searching for your whereabouts. What if someone finds out?”

“You have to think it through clearly. You don’t have to rush to make a decision……”

“We aren’t even in a rush. Jun shixiong, don’t rush……”

“You have to think about Jing shidi’s safety……”

Gui XinBi frowned, feeling unhappy, as he said, “Have you forgotten that they used the stupid kid as bait against you last year? You still dare to stay long term?”